1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whats the Temp??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Oct 26, 2013.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

44 degrees in south Bama as we speak..thats cold for this time of the year around here.

2. St. Ides

St. Ides Big Dog

41 a couple states north of ya'. Getting up to 51F today, then back down to 34. And I'm having a chili cook-off tonight. Good thing we'll have a roaring bonfire and warm hard cider.

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

lol St...I am cooking red beans and rice today..Matter of fact im cooking down my onions ,bell peppers and sausage right now.Pre soaked the beans over night and finishing them up now also.

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Got 39° currently. Been getting colder and colder here everyday. Snow will be on the ground before long. I hate winter!

5. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

57 right now in DFW, had nights lately where it's been in the upper 40s. Like bama, that's cool for us this time of year.

6. St. Ides

St. Ides Big Dog

I'm not making anything. That's what a wife is for. :) Well, I guess I'll be mixing up cider and rum and setting up for the PARTY. It's windy here today, though. Hopefully it dies down by tonight.

We had some snow the other day. Nothing stuck, but it was in the air.

7. ivebeen

ivebeen Big Dog

A high of 82 and a low of 41

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Noooo way man.Id never trust a woman to make my red beans and rice man.

9. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

Mid forties at night, mid seventies during the day. Just about perfect.

My wife makes some goooood redbeans and rice.

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

i got my own recipe...And I am actually getting paid to make this batch.I dont give my recipe s to anyone lol.I make diff kinds of sauces to.I make a lil money off what I do.I guess thats why I gaurd my recipes lol.

11. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

For some reason I had that feeling bama. idk y, maybe it was the fat guy in me but I had a feeling you knew a little something about cooking/grilling up some good food. Man, I'm hungry! lol

12. swiftersweeper

swiftersweeper Big Dog

hit 32 by me. just got the straw ready for mine

13. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

46* today in the 405 im stocking up on the cedar chips for the winter also.

14. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

Not to bad in md..but the dog i got from Texas ain't feeling this cold weather at all

15. swiftersweeper

swiftersweeper Big Dog

its better than nothing, but id use it with some straw too. cedar is only good in the summer/fall months. im not too sure how cold it gets though near you. im expecting extremes lows of -15 w/ wind chills beginning of january. got to love the MIDWEST LOL

16. afb263

afb263 Big Dog

52 n sunny here in NC.

17. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

80 something today. Was 55 this AM getting a bit chilly for me lol.

18. afb263

afb263 Big Dog

damn, i need to be where you are. it was in the 30's this morning. i hate the cold man. inside dogs won't step outside once its 30 or lower.

19. Jdll13

Jdll13 Big Dog

Mid 70's during the day, mid to high 0's at night. I love the cali weather but hate the neighbors.

20. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

man last time i got a bale of hay there were lil bugs and shit in there. so i just stick to wood chips now.