1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whats the Temp??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Oct 26, 2013.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

It's freezing here also David lol and back to 70s tomorrow. I spent a whole summer in Augusta when I was 12 with my uncle.Ypu may remember those Color Time TV Rental stores .Well my uncle ran one in Augusta and made a pile of money.His wife didn't cook so we ate at Red Lobster every day .One of the things I remember is they took me to a nice swimming pool that had sand on the bottom and it was a nice lake behind the swimming pool.I tried to fish it but no luck .Didn't have a boat and only a small spot for casting on the bank .It was really grown up but I had fun trying.The swimming was nice.It was like a park.

david63 likes this.
  2. david63

david63 CH Dog

Yes I remember Color time TY Rental stores. There are only two Red lobsters here in Augusta One is on Washington Road and the other one is on Gordon Highway. Yes Anderson's swimming pool had the Sandy Bottom it was the only one around here.those were the days. Damn Bamaman.

bamaman likes this.
  3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I love to swim.When I was a kid my parents couldn't keep me out of the water lol.I would stay in it all day if I could .Pool,river,ocean ,lake it didn't matter to me .I was in .

david63 likes this.
  4. david63

david63 CH Dog

I love the waster to my father used to take us down to a creek to swim with the snakes and everything else in the waster.

bamaman likes this.
  5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Same with me .lol I remember when I was knee high my mom jumped in several times and grabbed me by the hair lol I could hold my breath a long time.lol

david63 likes this.
  6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

RIP current I played in it as a kid and several drown every year where I swim all the time.As a kid I would go down to the bottom and catch the current .I would ball up like a tumble weed and ride it and when I'd come up I'd be a good ways from the shore lol .I don't play in it no more but I've always been a strong swimmer.

david63 likes this.
  7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

It would just flip you and you roll like a tumble weed across the ocean floor.I loved the way it felt.

david63 likes this.
  8. david63

david63 CH Dog

I enjoyed the ocean to until Jaws came out.Now I watch how far out in the waster I go now which is not even hip high.I scuba dive and just some of the things that you see in the ocean no thank you. I will stick to fresh waster as far as scuba diving goes.

bamaman likes this.
  9. 67 degrees at 10:30 at night Texas

AGK likes this.
  10. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

everything nice and green.

david63 and AGK like this.
  12. AGK

Just palm trees and sunny days here.
    Screenshot_20220403-215643_One UI Home.jpg

bamaman likes this.
  13. AGK

We're in 3rd winter. Spring is just around the corner... I think. :-?

bamaman likes this.
  14. 99 on the Texas border with Mexico.

AGK likes this.
  15. AGK

It's the end of April and it's fucking snowing out. The view from my break room at work. Nauseating. Screenshot_20220427-075500_Gallery.jpg

16. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

it's around 45 here......

17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

It felt like 100 here . I got a dam Saturday off and first one in a while and I had to dam wash my house and pressure wash porches lol and it was hot.

AGK likes this.
  18. AGK

We're slowly warming up.

Screenshot_20220507-230014_Weather.jpg