1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

10 Month old pup

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by Stumpy, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Stumpy

Stumpy Big Dog

Here's one of ours just over 10 months in the photo half brother to the young bitch I posted earlier.

[​IMG][/I[​IMG][/IMG]MG]

2. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Gorgeous staffy

3. Wally

Wally Pup

Nice pup mate. How about some of Col and his other litter mates. I love that one of Col sitting in the passengers seat.

4. Wally

Wally Pup

[​IMG]
    This is the one I'm talking about. How old is he here mate? About 8 or so months I think.

5. Stumpy

Stumpy Big Dog

Yeah mate he's about a 1500km away at the moment as soon as he gets back up this way I'll get some updated photos of him, it a great litter can't wait to see them all at about 2 years of age.

6. Stumpy

Stumpy Big Dog

Thanks, he certainly has made his owners happy they are over the moon.

7. ultimathule

ultimathule Big Dog

Both pups look really well guys. Right up my street!:D