1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

3 different types of staffords

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by 12 gauge, May 15, 2010.

1. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

yes you did touch a nerve; the nerve of confusion and disbelief. i can also be booksmart but instead i talk about facts.
    i will leave you with this:

"I will not explain myself many times. My true friends don’t need my explanations; my enemies will not believe them, and unintelligent people will not understand them"

2. jaykay

jaykay Big Dog

haha nice one 12gauge, so hammerhead how many ch's and gr ch's have you bred,conditioned and campaigned over the years historicaly speeking.

3. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

In theory Ive only been to dog shows and never had a Grch......only ever had a ch.......plenty of dogs and bitches that won 1x 2x rosettes. Even up on those that failed to come home with anything. But its a team effort and the biggest challenge is reaching the 3rd show which is a feat of endurance. As it takes alot to win 3x and the toolkit take a hammering.

4. jaykay

jaykay Big Dog

cant argue with that.. not many that will admit to losing as many rosettes as they have won.

5. 7mmrowland

7mmrowland Big Dog

6. 7mmrowland

7mmrowland Big Dog

\
    In THEORY..he starts with...hahahaha...reality check, you dont know reality you live in fantasy obviously!!!
    keep dreamin maybe your shorts will get wet!!!!

7. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

^^^^ your entitled to your opion. I know that my statement are blunt and lack the trimmings that many "wish" for but game dogs are not noble. And that goes double for dogmen. The "sport" is ugly and hard and a long way from the "fancy" it once was. You wont be the 1st sore loser Ive come across........but the team are ready for anything.

8. 7mmrowland

7mmrowland Big Dog

Ya know your kinda like the street racer who has a 10 sec street car who waxes it every night and thinks that nobody has a 9 sec faster one! you dont know what other people have, so just keep reading your hard 6 page books.

9. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OK dude u win.........them 3 dogs are gr ch belly dragging hard scratching long winded mofos that breath underwater. LOL

I keep shit condition shit and breed shit. That should keep you smilin' and typin' buddy in your 9sec car.

10. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

11. 7mmrowland

7mmrowland Big Dog

My replys isnt necessary about the three dogs in the pic its your overall attitude and ignorance in your posts and if ya wanna breed shit I could care less. How about we see some pics of your dogs?

12. jaykay

jaykay Big Dog

13. jacko

jacko CH Dog

"back then " ear cropping in bulldogs was very popular in England. way before the dogs were established in the US .

14. 7mmrowland

7mmrowland Big Dog

back to the "what came first the chicken or the egg" argument? lol

15. jaykay

jaykay Big Dog

thanks jacko, i allways thought the ear cropping was a us thing. was it done in the the uk for the sole purpose of matching dogs.

16. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

neither was he a "pitbull", Pilot was a pitdog closer to a stafford than to a apbt, therefore my argument apbts and staffords come from the same pitdogs.
    or boxers and german shepards are also american because they've been, raised and bred here since the beginning of this last century?

17. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

18. 7mmrowland

7mmrowland Big Dog

thats alot of interesting info there R.
    mind filling us in what this means to you, as I see you've done it enough times..

19. joe rock

joe rock Pup

It's the first time I have seen the 3 types of Staffy , Pit dog , or what ever ! In truth These dogs are the forefathers of the game dog ! whether it's Staffy or Apbt !
    The pic is a great ! and a great bit of history , knowledge and info for all to benefit from the History of were the best bull terrier type , pit dogs came from , to make up Your dogs Genes !
    People can argue all they want , About this and that , if YOU don't agree , You don't agree ! so what , Who in the right mind can be arsed ? only You ! USE the pic for learning ? and admire the Forefathers of Your Breed !