1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

3BK's "BENJO" (BANJO x BOLIO)

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by 3BK, May 4, 2004.

1. 3BK

3BK Pup

2. MMK

MMK Guest

Re: 3BK's "BENJO" (BANJO x BOLIO)

i like how that dog is bred. is he schools out well and gets a couple wins behind him bring him over here to america and ill run him through my bitches. he should produce some good bitches to go with my whoiteboy jr 1x dog.
    MMK

3. 3BK

3BK Pup

He'll start his schooling after about 6 to 8mos. depends on how he acts. But maybe earlier coz he be like his great grandsire Banjo! hehehe! Now, he's a hot ball of fire!!! FReaken crazy actin! About that breedin plan... hmmmm... that'll be nice!!! Me and my family will be goin back to california real soon to work and all. We're actually residents there but I'm plannin to move some where where I can breed my bulldogs! That'll be after a couple of years enough for me to campaign Benjo...

4. æSDKæ

æSDKæ Pup

Benjo grew up fast..:D

5. Re: 3BK's "BENJO" (BANJO x BOLIO)

What a nice breeding. I wonder who's the true breeder of this dog. This dog is cur that's why this dog is given by mistake. Falsification is a serious crime.

6. Re: 3BK's "BENJO" (BANJO x BOLIO)

to rabies kennels

the ped of benjo is ok...i ask the one who made it and he already changed it to ur name

yis

7. 3BK

3BK Pup

...how can one tell if a 5month old pup is a curr? now he's old enough and he turned out to be as game as hell. with great abilities too. :) to rabies, thanks for giving me a great dog see yah around

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2004