1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

8 month old Boxer/ American Bulldog female FREE she needs a new home 100% TO A GOOD H

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by chuckmorris, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Hey yall my bull/boxer girl has got to find a new home. I cant afford to take good care of her anymore. She is a tank man she is solid muscle fast and strong I was hoping to donate her to a hunter or someone she can run hogs im tellin u. She is the sweetest dog there ever was great with kids and other dogs. She was abused before I rescued her. Trying to find her a new home Northwest Alabama Florence/ huntsville area. She knows how to walk off the leash how to retrieve and how to sit and stay not bad for an 8 m/o rescue dog. She'll protect you and your family or property well loud bark but won't ever attack unless you say. Reply if interested again she is 100% free. No shots but she is visibly healthy