1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A bunch of boards disapepeared

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by DeadGame4, Jan 2, 2009.

1. DeadGame4

DeadGame4 Big Dog

What happened to the Arkansas, Louisiana and Boyles board? All are gone, along wtih a few others. It looks like a whole lot of game dog boards got knocked off line over the holiday.

2. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

Hmmmm I noticed a couple of the ProBoards I am a member of our gone.. wonder if proboards just deleted ALL the APBT boards

3. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

in the past month or 2 quite a few have dissapeared. yesterday it was the boyles board, pit dog city a week or so ago. a week before that the colby board. and ROM before that.

4. Yes, "Proboards" has deleted APBT forums for no apparent reason other than their subject matter. The admins have stated boards have been deleted due to breach of TOS. I assure you all that is an utter lie. I am a member of another forum whose aim is to concentrate on the positive side of our breed and activities.

At first I thought that someone had purposely posted something wrong on our site, immediately flagged it as a violation, and ultimately had our site deleted without an opportunity to cure violations. Years of ideas and information deleted due solely on a blind hate towards American Pit Bull Terriers. Their intention was to dissuade people from participating in positive sites. Their intention was to make sure no one can find positive APBTs sites. Their intention was to do their part in the "war" against our community. Their intention is to keep our fraternity as fragmented as possible. Our site was a place where people from all parts of the world gather to ask, say, and theorize positive APBT related topics.

There is fire of anger in my belly that screams for justice. On one side of my emotions I have Ghandi and on the other Malcolm X.

Brothers and sisters, repeat after me:

I will not apologize for loving this breed.
    I will not apologize for wanting to bond with other like-minded people.
    I will not apologize for wanting to focus on what makes us the same rather than what seperates us.

5. mastiffsj

mastiffsj Big Dog

proboards hasn't deleted ALL pit bull boards, they left

shit, sorry-forgot we're not supposed to post links...it's the "Real Pit Bull" forum on proboards

Wonder how they can justify deleting some and not all?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2009
  6. DeadGame4

DeadGame4 Big Dog

I bet HSUS asked them to keep up the ones their moles put up.

7. Scratchy

Scratchy Pup

I hope this board isnt "up for grabs".

8. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I don't understand why you would put another site on blast if you know they are shutting sites down. Unless....

9. mastiffsj

mastiffsj Big Dog

I assume that was directed at me, but just to make sure in case it wasn't...anyone can find that board, and if you know anything about it you know the main people associated with the board are involved in rescue SO my point was that it seems proboards can take issue and delete some boards that are doing nothing wrong, but can leave others.

10. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

they are after all of them. Doesn't matter this is war.We are losing. They are dropping all bulldog sites period.

11. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

:eek::mad:Rrrrrrrrrrrr!

12. youngheeler

youngheeler Big Dog

gamefowl sites are being destroyedm also so much for land of the free

13. Scratchy

Scratchy Pup

Wait we can't post links, since when? I was about to post a link to every thread from proboards showing how unhelpful they have been to people complaining about their boards being deleted. Oh well, it's a free service. Yahoo only charges about appx $11-30/month for hosting service depending on what the interested would like. Not sure if that would work for anyone interested.

14. mastiffsj

mastiffsj Big Dog

I thought I remembered seeing somewhere not to post links, but I could be thinking of another site....just to be clear, I wasn't posting that forum in hopes of attracting the wrong attention, I was just trying to make a point that once again prejudice has been shown towards people with the breed...in proboards views (if they are the ones closing the other sites down) it's ok for the rescue/AR boards to stay up, but taking the others down with no cause.

15. Scratchy

Scratchy Pup

I had started a thread asking why they are refusing to take action and I got reply saying that I'm new there and shouldn't be concerned with what's going on because I don't understand the TOS, then my thread gets deleted.

16. moonshine

moonshine Pup

How rude.I was in the middle of reading one of those boards when it was taken down and wondered what the hell happened.Like someone turned out the lights.
    Seems they dont like to see people interact and be united they wont to break us up.Dont let them win.United We Stand Divded We Fall.
    On a side note I had my email suspended last week because of trying to send the link here to someone about said undercover agent.It seems it breached the TOS.
    It appears some dont like the truth.

17. DeadGame4

DeadGame4 Big Dog

Folks, network54 and boardhost have delated just as many boards. Thye havent found all of them yet, but all the companies that have thoese boards shut ours down. I think they focus on game dog boards more than pet bull boards but im not on any pet bull boards so i dont know but all the game dog boards eventually get deleted

i thought it was just the ones on proboards nad network54 but l ook what happened to ROM and a couple others htat had their own name

18. Marty

Marty Guest

Now maybe you'll can see why I have to run a tight ship here and have the rules we do ;)

19. TG1982

TG1982 Pup

I Noticed That A Lot Of The Boards Just Disappeared. Like You Said Marty. There Is A Reason You Run A Tight Ship On Here. Thats One Of Them. So Keep Up The Good Work Marty.

20. Marty, you and a few others here were members of our board. You should know that this forum has had more drama in one day than ours in its entire lifespan. It was fairly easy to moderate as most of our members were gentlemen and ladies.......It was clearly a delete any board that promote, speak of, think of, etc game lines despite their current "pet" status. They did not care if our board was Moderated by Mother Teresa....it was a board for fanciers of game lines and that was it and final word on it.

Extremists, i promise you that my determination and passion has been augmented by your vicious attempt to quiet good people. You have achieved NOTHING more than make us more resolute.

WE SHALL OVERCOME. OUR BREED WILL OVERCOME YOUR BIGOTRY AND BLIND HATRED.