1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

a little help please..

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by kanediggity, Dec 26, 2006.

1. kanediggity

kanediggity Big Dog

i was wondering if someone could check this out for me and let me know a little bit about this pedigree if anyone knows anything. i knwo a little bit but not much i really appreciate it thanks.

<TABLE width="100%" border=2><TBODY><TR><TD width="25%" rowSpan=8>BENJAMIN'S "MIGHT MOJO"</TD><TD width="25%" rowSpan=4>BENJAMIN'S "THE GREAT GEO"</TD><TD width="25%" rowSpan=2>DIABLO'S "RED RHINO"</TD><TD width="25%">MARQUEZ "KIRRO STORM"</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">MARQUEZ "ZAPPING ZELDA"</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%" rowSpan=2>DUNN'S "GYPSY ROSE OF CA."</TD><TD width="25%">CASTILLO'S "STORM BRINGER"</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">CASTILLO'S DEJARMUS OF CA"</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%" rowSpan=4>BENJAMIN'S NAHLAH" </TD><TD width="25%" rowSpan=2>HART'S "MEANO NINO"</TD><TD width="25%">HART'S "BAD BOY"</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">ALLEN'S "FOXY"</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%" rowSpan=2>DIXON'S "BABE"</TD><TD width="25%">HART'S "BAD BOY"</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">HART'S "STORM QUEEN"</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%" rowSpan=8>BEJAMIN'S "SEXY NINJA"</TD><TD width="25%" rowSpan=4>BREWER'S "CRUMP"</TD><TD width="25%" rowSpan=2>HUDSON'S " SHAKIN SPICE"</TD><TD width="25%">HART'S "BAD BOY"</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">HART'S "STORM QUEEN"</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%" rowSpan=2>BROWN'S "I'M ALL THAT"</TD><TD width="25%">J. ALLENS "A/A "WOOLY BULLY"</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">J ALLEN'S "TIPPER"</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%" rowSpan=4>DIG'S "PAYASA"</TD><TD width="25%" rowSpan=2>HUDSON'S " SHAKIN SPICE"</TD><TD width="25%">HART'S BAD BOY"</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">HART'S "STORM QUEEN"</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%" rowSpan=2>HUDSON'S "HOT HARLEY"</TD><TD width="25%">TINA'S "HOOVER"</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">BLEVIN'S "LITLLE ANNIE 2"</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--"''"-->

2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

All I recognize in there is Castillo, I'll run a search on some of the other dogs and see what they go back to for ya, send me a pm in a couple nights and remind me, ok ;)

3. kanediggity

kanediggity Big Dog

no problem i really appreciate it i will do that

4. I can tell you anything you need about the castillo bloodline. For one it's not Dejaremu it's Deja'Vu. I also reconigize Diablo kennels in the pedigree. who got most of their dog from Munoz-bros Kennel.

Hit me up.

5. kanediggity

kanediggity Big Dog

yea i typed that up from a guy that gave the ped that he sent me in a email before i actualyl got his pedigree and i saw that was wrong i thought i changed it lol

6. The dog looks like it's been thru a few scraps. Hit me up via PM

7. kanediggity

kanediggity Big Dog

fromwhat i can tell about the castillos dogs in his ped they are some champion show dogs or something and i think the same is with that diablo dog. anythign you could tell me about anything in his ped i would really appreciate it. i weight pull with this dog and he is finally doing pretty good. it has been a rough road to get to where he is at thats for sure but in the whole time i have learned alot with him about training and everything and he went from no pulls to winning some to winning overall body pound twice and missing adba nationals by very little. i am happy with him thats for sure but i am just wanting to know more about his ped. are castillo dogs pretty fired up dogs. i know some of the dogs in the bottom half are real fired up that dog allens wooly bully was supposed to be a nut but was a real good puller. i have a son of off wooly bully and he is the same as his dad from what i hear ready to get anythign that walks, i was just wondering because i know i really really hate weigh ins having to wait in line, i usually have to wait until everyone is done with this dog i am trying to learn about. he is very DA and isnt playing one bit and i was wondering where this comes from or just the simple fact of his breed, i like his fire dont get me wrong. but anything you could tell me about anythign i would really like to hear it sounds like you know about the castillo part i would love to hear it thanks.

8. kanediggity

kanediggity Big Dog

i just remembered the dog in my signature thing is off of wooly bully and he is one that i have to carry to the track it sucks lol.

9. kanediggity

kanediggity Big Dog

this isnt actually the dog im talking about. lol and nah not really he has had a yard accident or two but nothing too serious since i have had him luckily i was on top of it when it started.