1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

aadr cold water MI

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by wheezie, Jun 27, 2010.

1. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

damn where was I when the show was in town LOL I have to keep an eye out for shows from now on.

2. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

Thank you! That's my girl, Lyric. :D My tiny, 35# princess.

3. I think Lyric and that black boy should make some pretty babies, and then you should give me a pup.

Well, not GIVE me a pup, but you know what I mean!

4. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

Hell, I would GIVE you a pup. You're a good dog owner. :D

5. Aww, thank you!!!!! You're just saying that because you know I spoil the CRAP out of my dogs! hahahaha!
    Seriously, though, thanks for the compliment.:D

Right now my house is full, I think, at least until the pups are adults. Too many puppies and there are no adult dogs to teach them doggie manners!
    hahahahaha!

Luke got put into his place the other day by my brother's boxer, Millie.
    He was just being a persistent pup wanting to play, play, PLAY, and Millie was getting annoyed.
    It took her snarling a few times (and finally REAL loudly) at him for him to back off and lay down and sulk.

6. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

Poor Luke got his butt handed to him. Served him right. Luna's the only adult in the house that'll correct a puppy.

You going to come and bring the puppers to the IL show? We'll be there!

7. Maybe. I'd LOVE to, but I don't know how they'd behave. Well, Ophie would want to play with every single dog there, and so would Luke, but Luke would be more of a people slut than Ophie. They'd act like it was a HUGE doggy playland. hahahahaha. Of course they'd be kept on leash, but I don't have travel crates for them.

We start puppy training classes this week, and I will be heavily focused on that because as soon as I can, I want to get their CGCs and work on making them therapy dogs. But I think Luke would be a better therapy dog than Ophie. Ophie is great with people, but she's more like, "I could take you or leave you, it depends on if you have a treat for me or another dog to play with for me."
    But Luke would be great at therapy because he's a TOTAL people slut.

8. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Your welcome, hows she bred, and how did she do at the show?