1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

AADR Detroit MI Show Oct 20, 21

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by Dtwo, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Dtwo

Dtwo Big Dog

2. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

I'll be there!

YIS

3. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

Do you have an address so I can mapquest it? I think it's only about an hour from where I am. My dogs aren't AADR registered but I'd like to check it out.

4. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

I registered my dogs at an AADR show well over a year ago but never received any paperwork. From the flier I am guessing you will have to have the paperwork in hand to participate. Is this correct??

5. Dtwo

Dtwo Big Dog

Yes - AADR papers are required. What show did you register at? I would suggest contacting the AADR.

JRS - here you go!
    Wayne County Fairgrounds
    10871 Quirk Road
    Belleville, MI 48111

6. Mott's APBT's

Mott's APBT's Big Dog

DTWO please contact me asap!important very important

7. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

JRS - here you go!
    Wayne County Fairgrounds
    10871 Quirk Road
    Belleville, MI 48111[/QUOTE]
    Thanks a lot!

8. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Does anyone know who's judging this show?

9. bigcespits

bigcespits Big Dog

thats like a 8 hour trip i might go.scratchin dog are you planing on going??

10. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I'm thinkin bout it but it depends on the weather. If it rains I wont go.

11. Dtwo

Dtwo Big Dog

Two shows Saturday - Bo and Jackie Jones, husband & wife team
    Sunday??

12. Mott's APBT's

Mott's APBT's Big Dog

Whose all gonna be at the show this weekend? Look for us in the 2-3 males class with our jackson!

13. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

GOOD NEWS! Just spoke with Mr. Williams and he said YES there will be an on site registration and the fliers in the future will reflect that. Hope no ones plans were diverted by the inconsistancy! THERE WILL BE ON SITE REGISTRATION. Now if someone can tell me when the treadmill race will be sat or sun or both!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2007
  14. Dtwo

Dtwo Big Dog

Who said there wasn't on site registration?
    You said your dogs were already registered but you never received your papers.

The treadmill race will take place on Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2007
  15. OK DTWO what do i got to do to get bronson registered aadr? i hear there's a club forming in missouri.

16. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BullDozer
    I registered my dogs at an AADR show well over a year ago but never received any paperwork. From the flier I am guessing you will have to have the paperwork in hand to participate. Is this correct??

Yes - AADR papers are required. What show did you register at? I would suggest contacting the AADR.

JRS - here you go!
    Wayne County Fairgrounds
    10871 Quirk Road
    Belleville, MI 48111

Yes I'd have to say I got that from your response here and yes I did contact the AADR and Mr. Williams said with looking at the Flier presented it was somewhat misleading and future Fliers will represent this differently. Also Boogieman - he added that it is the policy of the AADR to accept on site registration to the AADR.

17. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Looks like we will be making the trip to MI. See y'all there.

18. Dtwo

Dtwo Big Dog

Sat
    Oct 20
    [​IMG]Partly Cloudy68°/50°20 %Sun
    Oct 21
    [​IMG]Mostly Sunny76°/52°0 %

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!:D

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2007
  19. Dtwo

Dtwo Big Dog

Sigh. . .not you too!
    Remember when I posted the details from the AADR website, step by step?
    Don't make me come over there!:p

20. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Seen Angus there and sorry he didn't place.....but that mill they used was kinda crappy!

YIS