1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

AADR Show Florida Sept. 13th and 14th

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by Crystal621, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Crystal621

Crystal621 Big Dog

SEPT. 13TH AND 14TH
    4 SANCTIONED SHOWS IN ONE WEEKEND

Hosted By:
    [​IMG]
    AADR Club of North Florida

Come Join in on the Fun.

Fun Classes include:

Junior Handler, Judge’s Choice, Best Conditioned, Best Blue, Best Rednose, Best Male Bully, Best Female Bully, &
    Best Rescue (w/ proceeds going to Phoenix Animal Rescue www. phoenixanimalrescue. org)

AKC Canine Good Citizen testing will be offered on Saturday for only $10 (http://www. akc. org/events/cgc/index. cfm).
    Taking reservations for 50 spots so please RSVP

Also, we hope to have the AADR’s new standards on the Bully Breed.

Dogs entered into point classes can be registered with the
    AADR onsite for an additional $5 with a 4 generation pedigree.

Bradford County Fairgrounds
    2300 N Temple Ave., Starke, FL, 32091

Camping available on site!
    No weight pull at this event….
    Weight Pull coming in 2009!

2. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Do you know of any dog-friendly hotels in the area that don't charge an arm and a leg for "pet fees"?

3. Crystal621

Crystal621 Big Dog

No, I don't know, but I can check on it for you...if you want you're more than welcome to crash at our house.

4. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

That'd be great, but I don't want to be a burden. I'll have my mom and a friend with me, and 2 or 3 dogs.

But I just saw that camping is available on site. I think we could just do that... although my momma a'int gonna be too happy lol.

5. Crystal621

Crystal621 Big Dog

lol, I forgot about the camping. I told my bf that we're gonna have to sleep in the car if he wants to go to nationals, can't afford a hotel after gas and entry fees. He wasn't happy either lol