1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Above the Ground Kennel set-ups

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by PREACHER, Mar 11, 2010.

1. PREACHER

PREACHER Big Dog

Me and a partner of mine have been talking about getting a set-up containing these type of kennels, but we are finally put this into action. So it would be a great help to myself if I could get some pictures of some to get a good Idea about what I'm going to attemt to do, I have only seen one of these kennels believe or not since I been messing with the dogs all ways heard about them but another partner of mine is the only guy I seen with one and we rarley get to see each other due to work schedules. We aretrying to get some of the dogs off the ground especially the pups been havivg some bad luck with pups here of late and we feel its do to the way things have been kept so we are trying to correct somethings. Thanks in advance for your help and comments...........

2. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Here is my setup.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. cutt

cutt CH Dog

Her ya go homie...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. PREACHER

PREACHER Big Dog

Thanks Cutt and PP19, the visual is in my head as I type.

5. QVO RIP

QVO RIP Pup

Preacher,

There is a guy whose had one of these for 15 years and based off the original, he's kinda perfected the design. has added heat lamp, trap doors, clean up bottom slide tray, removable side panels lots of good ideas.

I can't link to it here but you can pm me and I will give you the info.

6. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

could i get that off you to, please;)

7. APBTfan

APBTfan Big Dog

Could i get that info also. please:D

8. QVO RIP

QVO RIP Pup

Buck E. Owens and APBTfan,

Check your pms.

9. APBTfan

APBTfan Big Dog

thanks for the link. :D

10. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

you the man!
    ;)

11. GI Joe

GI Joe Big Dog

can you please send me that pm too.i made a brood pen for my chicks last year and want to make a few for pups and such.one thing i did do that i am going to improve on is using a treated wood.alittle more money but woth it in the long run.

thanks in advance:)

12. gar

gar Banned

hi could you pm me to with the info thanks

13. Alma

Alma Big Dog

I have moved your post to our Equipment Section.