1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Abpt roles or parts in movies ?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by WeekendWarrior, Jun 20, 2005.

1. doubletap

doubletap Banned

that was a stafford.

2. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

three bulldogs in no country for old men there was an early 90s movie about some young kids in new york and it was about matching dogs and 1 of the main kids gets shot because their dog kills another and the other kid ( a fat mexican )hangs the dog in the alley.

3. jacko

jacko CH Dog

if i iremember correctly , the paul mcartney film "give my regards to broadstreet" has a clip of an EBT going into a SHAR PAI...

4. doubletap

doubletap Banned

man about dog.lol.ahem

5. CajunCountryK9

CajunCountryK9 Big Dog

"killing karma" was the name of that movie..... the well behaved red fawn dog is our boy....

6. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

OK, I'll have to try to find that one.

7. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

That movie is called "Fresh" and its a dumb POS. Stephen King's "Thinner" has a few Cedarbrook dogs in it. you have to look closely tho.

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Lol id just close the thread, the last 3 pages folks are reapeating 3 movies over n over

9. CajunCountryK9

CajunCountryK9 Big Dog

10. homeward bound had a bulldog type dog i watch'd that when i was like 10 lol.. sure it was a pitbull

11. jacko

jacko CH Dog

has the dog in "the yearling" been mentioned yet ?
    not really a movie but casey jones had a apbt .

12. jacko

jacko CH Dog

"the rookie" with clint eastwood and sheen .

13. Heat with DeNiro and Pacino.

14. BBT

BBT Big Dog

That was an American Bull Dog puppy about 1 year in movie. He was an ARBA conformation show dog.

15. grassy89

grassy89 Pup

Theres a movie called tyranosaur which has a beautiful pit/stafford in it that ends up being killed. although being from the uk its more than likely a stafford

16. I've only gone through the last couple of pages of this thread but has anyone mentioned the bulldog in Death Hunt with Charles Bronson? It wins a match over a white German Shepherd that Bronson ends up rescuing.
    There's also pit bulls in The Game starring Sean Penn & Michael Douglas

17. Rolloboymick

Rolloboymick Big Dog

My favorite is the giant 3-headed blue one in the Harry Potter films! Ultimate success of the blue to blue breeders, hahaha.

18. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Rollo you might want to look again. I think thats a rare mutated Blue Paul Terrier. lol

19. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

Charlie Chaplin - A dogs Life

This one has some old type of bulldogs in there. Kinda cool

[video=youtube;tq3EhxA5GVU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq3EhxA5GVU&feature=related[/video]

There was a tv show that had some fighting dogs in it and some one mentioned Law and Order, think this correct. It would of been late 90's early 2000's

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2012
  20. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Post #87. It is good.