1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Abpt roles or parts in movies ?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by WeekendWarrior, Jun 20, 2005.

1. Rolloboymick

Rolloboymick Big Dog

Cheers bgblok68, I think you could be right there. Aussie tv show, 'a country practice', a vet type soapie, had some for it's dumbest episode, about them terrible dogfighters, hahaha.

2. I saw that episode of 'a Country Practice' Rolloboymick when i was young, it was a brindle & white English Bull Terrier i think & the evil dogfighters matched him in an old above ground swimming pool from memory

3. Rolloboymick

Rolloboymick Big Dog

You're probably right mate. Can't remember the dog, only the subject of the episode. Typical of our media, if you're right, the 'they're all pitbulls' syndrome!

4. Icepick

Icepick Banned

I havent seen "The Wire" listed on here. There was an episode where I think it was the rapper Method Man was matching a dog on a roof top. Was the first or second season.
    "Angel Heart" was mentioned, and good.
    "No Country For Old Men", that dog was bad ass!
    The Yearling was pre 76, so Hollywood wouldnt let the bear scrappin with the bulldog for real, ever be shot again lol.

5. david6725

david6725 Pup

A really good movie is Walker Payne

6. Actually it's kind of fucking retarded.

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yeah right boog, that was aa good movie!!.............

only reason it was retarded was cuz a dogger would disect that movie and call out all the bullshit, but compared to other movies that involve these dogs i would say it was one of the better ones............i mean cmon,....white fang? lol......there was worse out there.....

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

in all honesty i feel a lot of dogmen would like the movie "cockfighter"............pretty close........

9. LOL Oh so cuz it's only 3/4 retarded and not fully retarded that makes it good hahaha

We all have our own opinions and mine is that shit is retarded and I wish I had my time of my life back wasted watching it lol

10. poorfarmkennels

poorfarmkennels Big Dog

the dogs on The Wire were pathetic. Check out a mexican movie called Amores Perros( The same guy did 21 grams). Its reallylong but opening scene with the dogs is pretty cool for a movie. They fishing lined the mouths shut and put em down, not perfect but better than special fx

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

this upcomming movie is prolly the last thing this breed needs, but there is this one.............dunno if any of you have seen it yet....

[video=youtube;UNtdUpwBcBo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNtdUpwBcBo[/video]

12. Nina's Dad

Nina's Dad Big Dog

13. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

I remember Cedar Booke saying that their dogs were used in the Stephen King movie "Thinner", but I never saw the movie....

14. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

there was a scene at the carnival that showed a dog or 2 for a split second...........

15. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

That's some fucking shit... Why would trainers let their dogs be used in a film like this??

16. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I haven't seen the movie but if a dogger could call BS on much of it,I wouldn't like it.Same as I hate westerns,military and just regular shootout type movies that are inaccurate regarding the firearms used.It just kills the whole movie for me.While I'm at it,I also hate movies that contain a lot of historical inaccuracy.If someone is spending millions to make a movie,they should get right.

17. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

well i dont know any other movie which involves matchin dogs where theres actually weights called,s ratchlines and folks callin turns.....sure it was unreal in the sense that as soon as the dog got conditioned he was all of a sudden dog aggressive, but theres a few other things here n there, but for the most part it was a good movie....lol, watch it, give it a gander yourself.......if your into dogs youll prolly enjoy it!

18. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

money! lol

19. JTC

JTC Big Dog

not sure if this has already been said here, but garners bolo was featured in i believe a 50 cent music video.

20. poorfarmkennels

poorfarmkennels Big Dog

nah its was DMX lol. he was just hanging out in the club like a good ole dog