1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

adba show in denton tx

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by willypete, Sep 23, 2007.

1. willypete

willypete Big Dog

is anyone going to be there im gona try to make it

2. kanediggity

kanediggity Big Dog

im going for weight pull though it is our clubs show.

3. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

When is that one?

4. nc, it's the same weekend as kentucky.

Texoma APBTC

Saturday, October 06, 2007

5. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Right now, Terra's not old enough to show, and I don't have her ADBA papers back yet anyway. But in the next year or two, hopefully we'll be out in force. ;)

6. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

Since I am getting that house, i can't go....ugh (pouts) but I will be at the Nationals...Not showing on Nationals day though (I ain't paying 30 bucks) LOL...

7. diggit

diggit Banned

ill be there for sure... weight pull and the confo ;)

8. kanediggity

kanediggity Big Dog

diggit you going down on friday or saturday

9. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

So you'll be at the NC show then?

10. diggit

diggit Banned

im goin friday to parrrtaaay... LOL... but not too much cuz i dont want a hangover while im yellin at ma doggie to PULL!!!

;)

11. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

Yeah I'll be there...haven't decided if i'll have the money to show or not

12. diva

diva CH Dog

You're not going to KY? :(

13. simms

simms CH Dog

Bump.......

14. HBK

HBK Big Dog

Ahh yes she is......... one of her bellymates may be riding with me to the show.

Oh yeah ,I'm taking three of my hounds!!!

See ya there,
    HBK

15. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

There'd better be some pics, that's all I've got to say. ;) I want to know who's going, and how they do. And then maybe I can stomp my feet about not being able to join in the fun because somebody didn't get my papers to me in time. (Just kidding. We're doing UKC first, so she's got plenty of time to learn ADBA ring manners later. LOL)

16. willypete

willypete Big Dog

iwill be there with this ugly dog he's lucky to be mid 80's . but what the hell

Attached Files:

17. simms

simms CH Dog

good looking dog,what age class is he in? Hopefully we wont get any rain!

18. willypete

willypete Big Dog

he gonna be in the 3-5 year olkd class he has placed before i really dont care if i win .. but its allways nice to bring something home . i figure i topped out my dog showing when i won the 2001 nationals with a ugly ol hammonds dog ..id=157712 . i am real proud of that one but ............willypete

19. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

We're pretty sure we are going.. lol I'm a little worried about the traffic coming out of OK.. lol The TX/OU game is this weekend too.. lol

Going to take my 2 CH's and try and get a few more points.. Anyone know how big this show normally is?? This will be the first time we've gone to this one.

We should be there with 4 or 5 dogs.. lol

20. simms

simms CH Dog

You should be proud!