1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ADBA Show NJ May 1st 2010

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by lqaddict, May 1, 2010.

1. Noa1

Noa1 Big Dog

Great pics.

2. I showed a dog name Dixon and Gizmo. My fiance Dan handled our pup and a boat load of others. We were around the weight pull area alot

3. Is this Jimmy? LOL if so then yes we did. And I had a damn good time handling that fire breathing bitch of yours. She is a trip!

4. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6N9ZvxUvsE[/ame]

5. jbh38

jbh38 Big Dog

Not Jimmy, but Jane, and yes she is a trip, she is a little monster. Thank you all so much for helping Jimmy this weekend!

6. Deuce

Deuce Big Dog

7. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

More pics of other peoples dog only know the name of Tee&Cees Lil Man B Good

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

WOW!!!! Thanks!!!! This is my G/C "Diva" bitch.....

9. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

Shows just how beautiful she is, you guys do such a great job with her!!!!!

10. machobuck

machobuck Big Dog

@mikefromMD what class did you show your girl in

11. Handsome dog! I only got to see him in his crate but Dan would not shut up about him the entire trip home. That dog made quite an impression....next time you are at the same show stop by and HOLLA!

12. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

She was in the Champion's Class.

We did have another in 9-12 month female pup, A male Champion, and a weight puller who showed in the 12 -18 month female class...

13. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

Thanks... I saw that you guys wouldn't be making MO. but i am sure we'll see each other in MI. We are going up, God willing, for the ADBA show next month...

14. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

No one else took pictures?

15. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

oh that lil man was from T&CK . i didnt even know. I LOVE THAT LIL BRINDLE DOG. =]

16. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

Yess hes real nice we got some of the same blood over here

17. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

Damn Mikefrom MD... why didnt you stop in and say hi...lol... Vaders mom knows us...lol... good stuff everyone... congrats to all the winners & hope to see ya at the next one..

18. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

19. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

Thank you blackbisquit