1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

alright guess it's time

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cameron, Aug 24, 2009.

1. cameron

cameron Big Dog

i've been singed up on this board for awhile and rarely come here but now i'll probably frequent this board. a little about me i've been trying to get a grasp on the vast knowledge of this breed for awhile, there has been some knowledgeable people that have helped me on my endeavors along the way. i've only got a few dogs that come way of greenwood through their blue dog(sorrells'/greenwood) and their cali jack stuff mixed in with holladay/davis stuff all crossed with a wildside bottom. and got another with the same blood but with some curt's cowboy in her with some patrick stuff and a bit of eli. well thats a bit 'bout me, hope to chat with you good folks soon.

2. Marty

Marty Guest

Welcome cameron, good to see ya posting ;)

3. cameron

cameron Big Dog

Yep reg bout 2 years ago and i've got 3 posts lol. thanks for the welcome, marty

4. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Whats up Cameron glad to have you!!!:)

5. Pitless2208

Pitless2208 Big Dog

Welcome to the forum

6. cutt

cutt CH Dog

wassup man welcome..

7. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I like the Sorrells Blood cant wait to see some pics!!!!

8. preme

preme CH Dog

wats good welcome to GD

9. preme

preme CH Dog

hemi that sig is sick.. the better get down!!

10. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

YOU LIKE MAN!!!????!!!

11. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Welcome to GD. We are glad to have you...:)

12. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Welcome to the site!

13. cameron

cameron Big Dog

i'll try to get the camera up and running