1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

american game dog project???

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Eze Coaly, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Eze Coaly

Eze Coaly Pup

Has anyone purchase the book of interviews or book of gamedogs? I am trying to get reviews about these books. I dont know if it is a must have purchse or not ?

2. Eze Coaly

Eze Coaly Pup

Oh! my bad guys. I just recently reviewed the posts from 9-22 similar to this one I guess it is worth the read. feedback.....?????

3. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

not a must have, but a good read on both, although you would have read most on the web by now lol.... still worth it.;)

4. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

if you had to choose, buy the book of interviews first, but both are good reads worth the money.

5. Boze

Boze Top Dog

get the book of the american gamedog times volume two it is awesome

6. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

I have both books, both are really good reads. But i still cant get past the Danny Burton and Lester Hughes articles, i keep re-reading them. I like reading te Book of interviews better.

7. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

agreed^^^ ive read the whole book several times

8. i purchased the book "thirty years with fighting dogs" the whole book is just interviews. good info though..

9. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

where can a get a copy of game dog times vol 2, pm me please

10. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

11. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

no need for the PM, Bill aint exactly hiding :D

12. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

yea look on pedsonline, every other post is his advertising lol. yea the book of interviews is pretty cool though.

13. NC

NC CH Dog

I got them all from Bill and they are great reads!!! :) The book of interviews is great.. but I like the stories in the book of gamedogs the best. But the AGDT ones are awesome and there's ALOT of information in them... I think the second one is like 400 pages.

14. Eze Coaly

Eze Coaly Pup

yeah I can Imagine it is pretty informative.The last book i read that was of interest was the complete game dog. I found the story on zebo to be very interesting. i would like to hear some of the literature presented by Mr. James Crenshaw. To his credit I think Bo outweighed Otis in a pull competition????:eek::eek::eek::eek:

15. PREACHER

PREACHER Big Dog

I have vol. 1 I was wondering how vol.2 was?

16. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

what other books would be good to have

17. Eze Coaly

Eze Coaly Pup

Excuse me. I dont steady peds online. but the the stud name was "Brute" not Ch. Otis. anyway I still think that was pretty impressive IMO. And not to mention other credits as well. If I were accuainted with DE EL C. I probably would ask about Bo. He seems like MEYE kind of Pit. Then again if I was I probably wouldnt be on here? then again who knows.:rolleyes:

18. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

Just talked to him, and Bill is stocked up for christmas, and is running deals on multiple book purchases. Get em now if ya want em

19. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

seriosuly how much?

20. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

i just ordered the pitbull bible.which book is better