1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

American Pit Bull Network

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by trba, Jun 6, 2004.

1. trba

trba Pup

a very good and informatory site about everything, really everything that you can be interested about APBT
    http://apbtconformation.com/

2. X

X Banned

It would be awesome if you could post the links in Game-Dog Links... here is a link: Submit Link

3. BigTex

BigTex Pup

that site is good if you are into ukc conformation shows and pet bulls....all it has on it

4. CRG

CRG Top Dog

very true big tex not my type either

5. trba

trba Pup

yes you are right guys,it is about conformation, but the reason why I posted this link is because there are two other (sub)links about "health center" and "apbt genetics 101". that's why I put that in the health forum. I tought out there is probably someone who is interested in some health issue or maybe to learn a little bit about genetics.
    YIS

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2004
  6. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

OK this site here ( Game-Dog.com) is for all PitBull owers and lovers...If you happen not to like a post another member makes don't post on it...There's no need to put down that member for trying to help out...Those are the kind of members we want here..members that contribute....YIS

7. KnOck

KnOck Big Dog

I agree BNK! TRBA has contributed alot of useful info to the site. You don't like it or don't have something to contribute to the post don't post! ;)

8. BigTex

BigTex Pup

dont be so thin skinned....he said it has EVERYTHING about pitbulls....when in reality it was a site for ukc show dogs.....another thing if it is for ALL pitbull owners not just for gamedog fanciers and those interested in them why is it named game-dog.com??? be like having a cock-fighter.com and then talking about barn yard chickens....lmao

9. J M A N

J M A N Big Dog

Couldn't have said it better myself.!

Another good contribution trba! Keep it up!