1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

An update

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by Blanco, Sep 6, 2010.

1. zanec

zanec Pup

beautiful dog you got there mate! thats how a staffordshire should look like! not these really short stocky big headed things they call staffys down here in oz! Keep up the good work

2. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

Nice dog and I do like the color, for me it is one of the basic ones in staffs, doesn't matter if it is not very common in pits, it is all about staffs in this subforum.

3. Ace1

Ace1 Big Dog

nice looking dog

4. bip

bip Pup

He`s a good looking dog.. Hope to see him next year...

5. maxwell

maxwell Pup

So plenty like the look of a dog in condition,,, bit none know how long they'd keep a dog in this condition............ever heard the word "stale" ?

6. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

looks very nice,keep up the great work

7. stunning dog there mate

8. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Very impressive....

9. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Very nice looking, and toned well!

10. km841

km841 Pup

Blanco I think I saw you post earlier that you feed raw. I have no experience with raw feeding could you please give me an idea of what to feed, how much and how often please.

11. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

Type "raw feeding" in the box at the top right hand corner of the site and read away for hours. Again that is a fine looking dog!

12. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Blanco's belly mate ....storm aka rouge

[​IMG]

13. km841

km841 Pup

thanks mate will do.