1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Another attack story...stupid owners and un-educated people 3/6/09

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by CaesarIsis, Mar 6, 2009.

1. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

MILTON, Ga. -- Residents of a North Fulton County community told Channel 2 Action News reporter Tom Regan that they are worried about their safety after a pit bull attacked and killed another dog.The attack happened in the Lake Deerfield neighborhood in Milton. Although Linda Alderman, the pit bull’s owner, was cited by police for having a vicious dog off a leash, Regan has since learned that animal control officers returned the dog to Alderman."How many dogs is this animal going to kill before he gets to a small child?" said Holly Proano, whose 8-year-old poodle, Lucky, was mauled and killed by the pit bull."He would not let my dog go. My dog was screaming … he wouldn't let go,” said Proano.The owner of the pit bull arrived and pulled the animal off Lucky. But the damage was done.Veterinarians kept Lucky alive at an area pet hospital as they tried to determine whether surgery would save the animal, which had gaping wounds on its stomach."They were worried with nerve damage, he was going to lose the leg," said Proano.Lucky died two days later. Proano is now out nearly $5,000 in vet bills.Stephanie Wolf lives in the neighborhood and said the pit bull has a history of aggressive behavior. Wolf said she watched the same dog attack another small dog last summer."I want to live in a safe place. I don't want someone to die from a vicious dog," said Wolf.Regan tried visiting the dog's owner home, but there was no answer.Milton police told Regan that it was an animal control decision to release the dog, but the county said by e-mail that the officer on scene allowed the owner to keep the pit bull in home confinement, even after issuing a citation that the dog was vicious.Details will be presented when the case goes to court in late March.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/18873324/detail.html#-

:(

Keep your dogs contained or dont keep them at all man!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009
  2. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

:cool: I'm tellin you it's people like Ms Alderman who don't need to be owning a pitbull. That's like one of the ten commandments "Tho Shall NOT have your PITBULL off the leash while outside! DAMN her! Another IDIOT who don't have no sense!:mad: