1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

another good read

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by labulldoger, Jan 27, 2013.

1. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

last. Well known players, they have resided and passed away, but still stay on in the ideas of countless numbers. Who has never observed before of the "Big Bad Dark-colored Bullyson" dog! A myth? Perhaps . But if there is one man who can tell use the inside-story on the renowned Bullyson it is Mr. Bobby Lounge from Austin, tx, Arizona. This is the tale about a man and his dog. Bobby Lounge and Bullyson. A couple that created the community shiver…..
    When the aircraft came in Austin, tx, Arizona it was already darkish, but the moist hot air was still ever existing. After a quick generate to the Hilton and the following beverages at the place bar, I went returning to my area and calm, trying to relax and think of the concerns I was going to ask Bobby Lounge the following day.
    I had invested the last times examining his publication "Bullyson and His Sons", now my ideas kept moving away into a "long ago time" when all the excellent man dogfighters would fulfill to discover out who has dog gained the name of being the Best, confirmed under flame Champ.
    I was only time away from conference Mr. Bobby Lounge, I was about to satisfy one of the all-time excellent dogmen and with the last believed in my ideas I went to rest.
    The next beginning morning was like many others, warm, moist and started much too soon. At morning meal I started to focus on the future conference with Mr. Lounge.
    Only moments after I got returning to my area, my attention was damaged by a trip with a smooth, beneficial speech asking me if I was prepared for my free of charge navigator morning meal, a "How ya doing boy" informed me this was Mr. Bobby Lounge.
    It converted out I arrive at the incorrect flight terminal in Austin, tx, but he was adament on selecting me up at the place. He came after no more than 45 moments. When I started out the entrance I was instantly arranged by his big look, Arizona hat and sight that checked out me instantly and obvious as trying to evaluate my ideas. With him was a awesome youthful man known as Rudy Flinkevleugel, viewing from Netherlands, Bobby, who had difficulties saying his name, known as him "FinkleWinkle".
    Upon coming at his house the entrance was started out by a high, eye-catching, darkish eyed woman that became his spouse Jeanette. The day was invested with dog discuss, a few beverages and a lot of excellent meals.
    His house was ornamented by pets that were chained up and within were many awards, images, and other reminiscences of yesterdays Winners and other well known pets from the last when dogfighting was not yet a crime and a well-known viewer game. The returning patio was also loaded with images, walls to walls, of famous bulldogs and individuals like Danny Burton, Gary Hooten, and many others from all over the community. The evening was loaded with the dealing of testimonies and consuming a lot of sparkling wine. It was apparent that this man had more than just one interesting tale in him and that a excellent appointment was on part. Speaking with him was like examining his publication, interesting, beneficial, and above all interesting.
    The ice was damaged. The stage was set.
    The next beginning morning beginning as we sat in the darkness of the returning patio, with a cup of Jeanette's excellent java, I started the cassette-recorder.
    Except for the getting to rest appears to be of MS. BOOBS, a brindle women and Bobby's most preferred family girl it was in harmony quiet when I came my first question: "Mr. Lounge, what is in your viewpoint a excellent Bulldog?" Without looking at me he resolved in his typical smooth verbal manner; "Well, first of all a dog that is "game" above everything. Then second would be a chew like a affect out prize-fighter like Tyson. A dog that can get it over with in 20 moments, because there is very few of them like that and I think also a stop dog. I desire one of those over any of the others." I was not anticipating this form of response, so instead of firing my second concern on the record, I requested him what his description of that much verbal concept Gameness was and why he liked a stop dog so much. Again he just didn't think twice and quickly replied; "a Activity dog is one that will examine across, drop, drop, get returning up and lastly arrive at his adversary again after he is used out," gradually he places his hands on the desk and ongoing, "If you got a stop dog, it's like getting in a combat with someone and you toss up your defend and they begin operating around and hit you in the returning, you are not used to that, it's so uncomfortable. In other terms they never come instantly at you like you anticipate them to, remain there and impact it out. It's an unorthodox design and atmosphere so many pets and you can get the beginning begin and the go with is over before it begins." Now I sensed I was getting somewhere and ongoing to question; "Can you provide an example of a Activity dog?" "Yes, I sure can", he responded. "The dog that missing to BULLYSON, the on that Bert Clouse had, that was the best example that I've ever seen of it. He unveiled something like 300 individuals what a Activity dog looks like, he missing the combat, but the audience provided him a status ovation. This occurred almost 20 decades ago, but it is unusual that you see a dog like that."
    Just before I was getting to my next concern, Jeanette came out of the property holding a convenient cellphone. It was Mr. Teddy endure Bear from Seattle, while he was discussing to his far away companion I rewinded the cassette-player to see if it was documenting good. Fortunately it was operating ideal. While Bobby was still on the cellphone I checked through my record of concern that I prepared the beginning morning before at morning meal and determined to ask him next about the bobtail dog, BEN, that created popularity in Taiwan and about his famous PRINCESS girl who, according to some speculation, was now held by a man in South america.
    When Bobby said farewell to his companion and came back to his chair with a clean cup of java he had a look on his encounter, after I faced him with my next concern he started where he gradually left off, "A real Activity dog is very unusual. To me a reputation is not as essential as the individual excellent of a dog because I take each dog on his own, but when you begin reproduction every once in a while you will get a fluke, a superdog, but is not generating and that needs a opportunity to perform to discover out, also cash, so you can comprehend how difficult it is for the dog breeder and how essential it is to kind with nothing than the gamest of pets. PRINCESS was out of MS. BOOBS sired by my old ROBERT. She is a BULLYSON meticulously dog all the way, I think she was my all-time best women, she would amount up there with my FOOTS girl who won over the well known COLORADO girl. PRINCESS is now held by a man known as Arnold, he is from Monterrey, South america, but comes to the Declares quite often. The BEN dog is a different tale. I purchased him from a man known as Dessert and programmed him for six a few several weeks before I marketed him to Mr. A Cycle Cao; a very awesome man from Taiwan. His new proprietor equalled him into GR. CH. MIKEY and won the combat. I believed the dog was in top appearance considering the quality of dog he went into. Then they have created the error of related the dog too soon, it was only three a few several weeks later to his next go with, which was much too soon. Although he won this combat too, he was not in the appearance he should have been. "At this factor we were really into the appointment and I believed it was enjoyable to change the topic to the more serious concerns. I noticed that the next few moments would create the change between a beneficial discussion and an interesting appointment. I patiently waited for moments before saying my next concern.
    "Mr. Lounge, the BULLYSON dog is regarded by many to be one of the All Time Best and you had written a publication known as "Bullyson and his Sons". Why just didn't you create about the BULLYSON vs. BENNY BOB go with in your publication since this is the combat that brought up a lot of controversy? "Well, he responded, "at a lot of time that I was composing the publication I had to stop somewhere because I invested 3 decades on it and can't protect the whole factor. My new publication will be out sometime in 1989 and I will take up where I gradually left off. The next publication will be "Sons of Bullysons". There has been a lot of disputes on BULLYSON, a lot of elements have been said and a lot of them are real, and a lot of them are just rumour, but the whole fact will be informed in my next publication, strike by strike. There will be a lot of interesting elements to discuss, I will go into each son of his, of course it requires a lot of your power and power and attempt for analysis and to get all information instantly so there can be no concern on them and which is the form of publication I'm trying to do."
    The response was sincere, but Bobby was certainly preventing the substance of the concern. I was not really fulfilled so far and determined to try a more immediate strategy.
    "According to several individuals that experienced the BULLYSON vs. BENNY BOB combat, Maurice Carver, who managed BULLYSON, selected him up at the depend of six because he will not the begining. Also, several decades ago Don Mayfield, as well as Bobby Jackson, sent in content to various newspapers that Maurice could not get BULLYSON to the begining and that he requested Floyd Boudreaux if he could get him to combination the Pit, all at no utilize. What do you have to say about this?" Bobby, who was seated to my right part converted his go a little bit, looking at me he gradually replied; "Well, which is real, but which is only a way of bowing out, I see it like this….the combat was over, someone had to win, someone had to reduce, but what gets me is why the dogmen cannot determine it out for themselves. Only wise practice will tell someone that if you really checked out it and investigated it…; BULLYSON was a 49lb dog, which is what I introduced him in at before, he was not a 52lb dog. category dogman, his prize of difficult work.
    Game Dog History | Download Gamedog Magazines