1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Any good ideas?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by jumper3202, Mar 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jumper3202

jumper3202 Big Dog

once again you are juss reading into it to much if i had a dog at possible future stud then i figured you people had enough common sense that only when he is mature and proven will he be bred, common sense right???????????????????????????????????? or do you just think people are just that stupid come on now get a life people aren't have as stupid as u make them out to be bud wow common sense and my topic was just for conversation......and spf no reason to even post cuz i don't even read them lol lol lol i go right on to the next reply and don't even read ur junk....i love my life the way it is and i don't have to hate on anybody to feel good about myself i know what i am about and i don't never doubt that so give it up.....

2. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Ok, we're just trying to teach, but it seams your like that 16 year old that knows everything.

So I suggest People listen to the quote in my sig. about don't argue with fools......

I could write and write and write about what I think about your posts jumper but I see that it would make little difference.

So when you ask something, truly ask it because you want to know.
    You would have a lot better off just posting a ped with no date or pic or sentence trying to make your PUP sound like the next Chinaman....

And btw I have several possible future studs... But the key word is possible, it's also possible that they won't be too.... Possible doesn't mean MOST LIKLY....

Like I said in my first post..

YOU have to truly know what you have before you really know what you have and where to go from there...

We don't know you or your intentions all we have to go by is what YOU said and what YOU gave us.. And yes their are MANY Many fools and common sense lacking folks out there that.... Well there just is...

3. jumper3202

jumper3202 Big Dog

Dude i wasn't tryin to make my pup seem like the chinaman wtf people i was juss tryin to have alil fun and get some opinions on a fun post not a serious one ok i did read your post and take it in, i didn't mean to sound like a mr know it at all man i was replying to the other post, yours is the only one that made sense beside the one that said just get ahold of tom. once again juss tryin to have fun...if it wasn't for me there would be nuttin but 100 pnd blues runnin around in my area no bull!!! i have turned a circle that has been runnin blues for the last tens yrs to quit breeding that junk and taught them what a true apbt is. And now they have some really good chinaman stuff and some really good jeep stuff....this big circle of friends would still be flooding the streets with blues but instead they don't sell nuttin and breed gamedogs and they keep all of them cuz they are now breeding for a purpose and not for money and you guys think im green and stuff and a kid that i have backyard junk na no way sorry guys but you far from the truth no disrespect to anyone....

4. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

Dude first off before I say anything else I want to make it clear as to why I jumped on you, when you initially came on this forum under a different handle..
    I run Chinaman dogs and their crosses..When someone pops up on a forum that has dogs bred similar to mine, I take notice, and when said person goes spouting off terms like gauranteed champion, and deadgame bulldog, when speaking about his puppy that still has puppy n*ts, I take notice..

All I did was ask logical questions about your dogs and the best you could come up with was curse words, and ebonics..What am I suppose to do?.

But anyways...
    I was talking about the Frisco PUP that you bred to your female..Are you trying to argue that he wasnt a PUP when that breeding was made?.

"..you seem to overlook the fact that it was just for conversation lol.."

If you were asking a question just to start up some conversation,than you probably should have asked what other branch off the Eli tree blends well with Cronos blood, and not what should I breed my puppy to..Just a thought..

And like I told you last time..This is the internet..If you cant take getting you chops busted, you should'nt have been putting pictures & pedigrees of your dogs out there like that..

5. jumper3202

jumper3202 Big Dog

dude you just make up stuff man and man it just takes common sense that someone isnt goin to breed there pup ok i respect all of you there is no reason to bust my chops man i have done good for the breed in my area no shit man for real u can't find a real apbt in my area ok and when people assume that someone is goin to breed a pup or try to say they did is horse crap man you can't seriously believe i bred a pup when my chinaman pup wasn't even a pup when i bought him.....bust my chops all you want its not gonna change anything...you should try to teach someone, than bust there chops man the breed needs your help and not in that way dude....

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

It don't matter what anyone say to this guy his mind is made up "Lil strait ahead bulldog don\'t take no crap at all lol luvin him not to mention his crunch and set of teeth he has!!!!" BLA BLA BLA ''Rosco this Eli that'' We know he ain't in it for the dogs.We also know he has no clue of what he is even doing JUMPER3202 your OP speeks louder then anything you will ever know . You should'nt have ask that question so you can't get mad at the response you got. It's not all his falt he dont know any better and that hurts our dogs as a whole .If we dont sell our dogs it would not be such a problem.We should make it next to imposable to own this type of dog then it won't be such a problem.It's up to us to save our breed of dogs'' keep it in the famly'' understand.JUMPER I hope we got you wrong but damn man you make it hard for us to think any difrent....BEN BROCKTON

7. Marty

Marty Guest

I got bitch problem going on right now myself so Mods please take care of this :o

8. jumper3202

jumper3202 Big Dog

maybe i should have worded things different but i juss figure that common sense will prevail i guess i am wrong i guess i juss learned that again huh...i love the breed i will do anything for the breed guys....Feel free to school me no problem i still have alot to learn but i am not green but i can word things different yes spf you are right about that, that you truly are! Im sure you have more knowledge than me on the sport i seen alot of people on this board like you and i don't dislike you just didnt understand y the bashing but i kinda get it now i can really word thing different and put out that i am not goin to breed my pup or stud my young prospect without knowing he will workout. i juss never thought that you guys would take me the wrong way i have alot friends and and alot of character i never meant to be so green and seem to be bad for the breed im not in it to breed. The many times i been to toms i even told him i am leaving the breeding up to people like him ya know the pros i just want a great not juss good yard and when i do breed its for me and my friends i can harbor alot dogs with alll the property i have i am just trying to do my own thing and not for the money just for me i want a great yard from proven stock sorry fellas i really never meant to be a mr know it alll i have respect for all of you guys...:)

ps
    sorry marty i wont curse on here anymore you have done a great thing with this board and you great for the breed thanks for allowing me to apart of the board....

9. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

I make stuff up?!...Please be kind enough and name one thing that I have made up about you?.I can name a few thing that you have said about yourself, that werent/arent true though..
    Your Dynomite dog wasnt a pup when you bought him?.You and your buddy were on opposite sides of TG, and you were holding him with one hand..He looked to be 6-7mo old..I doubt he was more than 13-14mo old when you bred him.. No?. (Just so members know I tried to keep this in the PM's but for whatever reason my contact w/ him has been disabled)

It does take common sense to know that only a fool would breed a pup/yearling, but this breed attracts plenty of them..

As far as "teaching" someone goes, I am a student of the breed, nothing more nothing less..I can give advise, and share expiriences, but thats about it..I am in no position to be "teaching" anybody anything..

** And just for the record, I did give you some advise on our last "conversation" via PM when I told you to get rid of those dogs you have with the "rare bloodlines"..You didnt respond.....End of story..

10. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Marty you made The song

"I got 99 problems but a bitch aint one..."

Just pop into my head THANKS :D

11. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

With a attitude like this humble and respectful, I truly hope you stick around. I knew I saw I potential somewhere.. ;)

12. jumper3202

jumper3202 Big Dog

I am willing to learn as much as possible even though i don't know you guys,it don't matter i know one thing is that you are great for the breed and thats what matters!!!!!!

13. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

.....Edit....

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009
  14. Marty

Marty Guest

I edited my post for the same reason just wanted it to be known, sorry about that man :o

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

''With a attitude like this humble and respectful, I truly hope you stick around. I knew I saw I potential somewhere.. ;)'' Thats good $h!t right there thats how it should be. It's great people stand up for these dogs and we dont even know each other.A lot of good came out of this thred time for a group hug....JK:D

16. powerups

powerups Banned

Hello Guys I Was Reading All Of The Post And That Is A Topic To Argue All Day But At The End We Can't Save Everybodys Yard.and At The End No Body Knows Where The Next Great Dog Will Come From.

17. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

MY YARD BWAHABWAHA:cool:

18. powerups

powerups Banned

See Know You Sound Like Like Jumper

19. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

man chill out it was a joke!!!! im not going to piss with you like you say were not sure where it will come from. My yard is just as good as anyone else I PLAY THE LOTTO just like the next man. If it does you wont hear about it

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
  20. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

ya'll wild.:Dlol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.