1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Any good ideas?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by jumper3202, Mar 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 440rider

440rider Guest

to answer your original question get one off this....
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=298983

2. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

I think you may want to read the thread I posted thru and thru before you make your self look like an ass and start insinuating things....

Do you know about EVERY dogman man that has ever lived?? I unlike some got my most of my knowledge from old timers in real life face to face not over the internet reading stories....

If you read my last post in that thread you will see the misunderstanding of the written word and the pronouncement of THAT word and it was ON MY PART and see the explanation of such.

Just because someone doesn't know a particle 'famous' dogman doesn't mean WHAT he knows is any less true...

I know several true and true dogmen that were in the game and now out that never herd of Mayfeild and some other prominent names that are plastered all over the net does this make what they say worth any less or make it any less true??? Their knowable comes from first hand experience that they have pasted down with a good dose of common sense. So just because someone might not have herd of Jerry Lee Louis or Jimmy Hendrix don't mean THEY can't play Rock N Roll...

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

how are you in the core & not know DM ? he was well known way before online. his dogs were all over the south.

4. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

People who ran in tight circles, knew who they knew and what they knew and could care less about what others were doing or becoming famous...

5. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2009
  6. 440rider

440rider Guest

historically speaking it was not about being famous those that made a name for themselves did by going into fastlane comp, winning and respecting one another.

7. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

check out this female *edit*
    - 11866 ap-30L.

8. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

crimsonghost - No Sir, I will not shut up. What ever the reason for the stick up your ass You have a PM.

9. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

You might want to heed your own advise, telling a staff member to "shut up" will only lead you to time off. I'll respectfully ask for you to change your tone please.

Thank you

10. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

we all can bust each others chops, but to challenge a staff member automatically get one put in "time out"? i think this is a B.S. policy, and it comes across like you simply dont care about anothers opinion, cuz yours is right no matter what. JMO, but i wanna ask u this...why should the rest of us respect your opinion/advice when its gotta be treated like the gospel wether we agree or not? im only stating this cuz ive seen alotta arrogant remarks (im right no matter what kinda crap)from some staff members lately. i realize respect is required for a large forum to exist, but u gotta give alittle to get alittle.:D

11. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

The person in question is violating rule #6 and Woody you are now violating rule #8

"If you do not agree with how a staff member has handled a certain situation, take it up with them or with an administrator in private"

Telling the staff to "shut up" is blatantly being disrespectful and antagonistic, that will not be tolerated on any level. This has nothing to do with my opinion vs your opinion this has only to do with being confrontational to the staff and that will not happen on my watch.

Thread closed.

Any other issues with the staff take it to PM's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.