1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Any members from denmark???

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CHINADOG, Aug 20, 2006.

1. CHINADOG

CHINADOG Pup

Just wanted too see if there are any members from denmark or scandinavien???

My fellow men (woman) come out, come out where ever you are ...hehe;)

2. asaj

asaj Big Dog

Yes, born and raised in Sweden, worked in Copenhagen for 6 years. But now I live in St.Lucia.

3. asaj

asaj Big Dog

I think we have one more swedish girl on the forum, if she is still with us.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2006
  4. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

OOOH Swedish woman[​IMG]....lol...
    yes I think there is at least one more gal and I even think I saw a guy or 2 around before but not lately...

5. Attila

Attila Guest

Lead us not into temptation. lol. the owner of Hurrican Kennels is also on this site. Good fellow. Makes collars and stuff. Real heavy leather. Have not seen him post in a while though I have his site. what's the matter? getting a little home sick in Poland? Yes I would too. Just keep chasing those pretty women. Keep you skinny. lol and broke.

6. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Yeah well you know me and temptation...especially around woman...even if they aint model quality like im use too I just lose my self control...lol

7. Attila

Attila Guest

Do I detect a trumpet? lol gesh I better get out of the way of the stampede before I get run over by all those models running your way.[​IMG]

8. CHINADOG

CHINADOG Pup

No not at all, i dont think ill ever be tired of poland....i love it here...and the thing is...the woman here love me too...so guys i got a job too do...its hard but it has too be done haha....the presure is hard on me...

Well no just wanted to see if there where any wikings arround here....:cool:

9. asaj

asaj Big Dog

Do we swedish women have a" bad" rap? Dont tell me the movie from 1950? still doing this to us!

10. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Oh no stay in the way...so a couple hit you too..we all gotta have our fun attilla...lmao

11. Attila

Attila Guest

that works. Lord help them lol

12. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

No its not a bad rep...its a good one...Well good to any young hot blooded man anyway....and I dont know anything about 1950...I wasnt born until '78 so who knows when the Rep came around...

13. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Yeah no joke...Theyll need it im sure...

14. Marty

Marty Guest

Ok guys, lets try to keep it about the dogs ;)

15. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Now you know with them two(and you know who you are) the topic never stays dogs for too long..lol

16. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Not me, but my grandparents (dad's parent's) were from Denmark (last name Willadson but not sure on that spelling though :o ). And my best friend is from Kalmar, Sweden (last name Vilson). So can I be in the club?:D

17. izack87

izack87 Pup

I´m from sweden =)