1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Any planned breedings for next spring?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Pit_Fan, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Pit_Fan

Pit_Fan Pup

Still trying to nail down exactly what I want. Still open to suggestions. Thought I might see what everybodys got planned for spring and I would like some opinions on lines, crosses, and kennels.

2. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

If you have to be sold what you want then maybe you shouldn't get a bulldog... Why are you asking complete strangers and idiots what they think you would want....?? You need to figure out what you want and LOOK for it!!!! Not buy what ever comes along that someone is trying to sell you, look for the breeders that DON'T want to sell (novel idea I know). And KNOW what YOU want!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2010
  3. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

lol i know who this really is but anyway go for what u like and seek that and even if ppl shy u away from dogs u like be true to the breed and try to get a dog from proven dogs or proven producers or the closest u can get to this

4. Take the best brrod you have seen with your own eyes and breed her to the best producing male acting and throwing the same acting offspring as she is.

This was mine but even offering the owners $2500 to buy her they refused:

Tudor SA APBT Database over Sally SA APBT Database

Tudor IMO is the best producing stud in our country - 2 CH and multiple W in 2 litters. Good offensive head hogs.

Sally is a 1XW so impressive retired to brood. Her litter produced a 4xW, 2XW 1GL (3hours03min), 1XW, 1XW. Her Dam is a 1XW ROM and her Sire is a CH POR.

And the best is I have SEEN, not read or heard a story...

5. LuvMyBulldogs

LuvMyBulldogs Big Dog

I hope he doesn't want a fighting dog!! Members of this forum don't condone or participate in anything like that. Not anyone I've had communication with. I know someone finishing up a sentence for possessing an animal with intent to fight. If the op don't know what he wants, looking for, etc then send him to the razor's edge site. I'm not bashing anybody at all. To each his own, all I'm saying is if people don't be careful, what you say can get u a bullish it charge in the state of sc anyway.

6. littleblackdog

littleblackdog Big Dog

Please shoot these questions in the head to put this guy out of their misery. If tudor is the best producing dog in the country I will shot myself for you, what a stupid thread. Another person who shouldn't be owning a gamedog, when will this shit end. Please stop selling your dogs people, it is stupid as hell to sell your stock to people like this but I guess you are following in the great's ways. I guess because Garner, Crenshaw, Boudreaux and so many more all peddled dogs that means you should too. PLEASE STOP THIS MADNESS AND DON'T BREED YOUR DOGS! At least those men knew how to breed dogs, real doggers keep their stuff or give them away to real dog people not to some nut asking whats the best out there on the market like this is a Car and Driver review or something. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. In that case I'll join a "car forum", "or give me hell for everything I say forum because you dont have something to comment or dont have the knowledge forum". We are her to discuss APBT and the last time I checked it includes breedings, bloodlines ect... Lats time I checked I skipped 3 heats with 4 bitches in a row, don't sell and gave a few to a friend actually...

8. littleblackdog

littleblackdog Big Dog

I was laughing on you littleredkennels by saying that was the best stud in the country and I was laughing at pit fan because he was wanting a sales pitch from breeders, you shouldn't have to be a salesman for your dogs. This forums is about the APBT not selling or peddling, you must have read it wrong or you are feeling guilty. This guy isn't asking about breedings for the sake of understanding, he wasn't looking for knowledge and that is exact reason he doesn't deserve to have one of these dogs. Even when I was pure green and still green today but I had enough respect for the dogs to know what I was trying to get into. He is just looking for a tough dog from what it sounded like to me.

9. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

That's what this breed is, its a fighting dog, facts its the history and purpose of the breed made for bred for fighting. Like it or not. Just because you have a fighting dog doesn't mean you let it fight, same with owning a ferrari doesn't mean that you speed and go 200 miles an hour down the road. And guess what I do condone it in a legal and professional setting in countries where it is legal.

10. Tommygunn

Tommygunn Big Dog

I agree with that all the way.....we only hog hunt where I'm from. The other stuff is kept so far on the dl for the reason stated.....bs charges....

11. LittleBlackDog, I must have read it wrong. I like to see what others would breed and think of possible breedings. The pedgree virus is big in this house. My GF is a genetesis and often we have hours of discussion of genetic outcome, pedigree analasis ect. The stud I mentioned is one of the best IMO and the best to go with what I run. There are plenty good studs out there even beter, but for now Im fixed on him.

12. littleblackdog

littleblackdog Big Dog

No harm no foul there littleredkennels, we all have our preferences, I was being a little bit of dick, shouldn't have said that about that. I am sure he is a fine stud, I was just being a hater. I am at the place where a lot of the earl jr. runs, I have seen good ones but more bad ones that anything, seen a hell of dog once off that casper dog so I guess it is all in who you get them from. But that is still an idiot or fishing for information that he doesn't need to know.