1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Any reputable breeders/kennels

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by lrae3, Nov 20, 2011.

1. lrae3

lrae3 Banned

Besides Tom Garner's kennels, what other breeder is putting out quality dogs that are available for purchase?

2. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Pit island

3. lrae3

lrae3 Banned

nice looking bulldogs.

4. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

87 buick, how do you know that these are good quality dogs, as you are referring ppl that way?

5. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Breeders are like dogs, a handful of great ones,a few really good ones and alot of crap. Is there any particular blood you're looking for?

6. Toppa

Toppa Pup

Dramacide,Imperios,pit island, Catchdog. I was once new on here and people wont help but i will try my best.

7. Because he has an unbelievable pup of Boomer Jr. That is why he is passing on where you can purchase a quality bull dog. Not that it is any of your business. Just thought I would interject so that foot wouldn't pass the esophagus.

8. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

born August 5th this year, how you know already that that is unbelievable mr.interjectioner.

9. Dude, really? We all had this same conversation on the Red Boy thread. You came on and asked about the the dogs. You got 10 or 15 responses on dogs, kennels and whatever other idiotic question you asked. Then, after 5 pages, you said that you had a dog from Pt Island. Remember? So, give it a rest with the dumbness. Please.

10. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

I hear you Lakewood!!

11. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

Question not answered , but ok

12. PIK Jake

PIK Jake Pup

im no pro but pit island kennels is up there. i only know from people i know who bought dogs there, and from my research. i just bought a male in oct.

13. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

many do your feet work there are smaller name than garner or pit island producing good hounds.