1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

anybody with peds-online feel like helping???

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by whiteyransom, Oct 19, 2005.

1. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

i know it's a big pain in the A, but i'm trying to get my dogs ped up. i was just gonna do it here, but the ped center just isn't up yet! like i said, i know it's alot to ask, but if anybody can/would consider putting her info up whenever you got some time, i'd be extremely thankful!! i'm assuming you can do this if you have an account with them, even though she's not your dog. if anybodies interested in helping, send me a pm with your email pasted and i'll send ya the ped copy! thanks if you can help. if ya can't,,,thanks anyway!:D

2. 440rider

440rider Guest

hey bro drop the ped attachment into the post so all can view.

3. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

hoping this works,,i'm not seeing the attachmeant though..just tried again. it said the file is too large to display. i scanned it awhile back and it is a huge file for some reason. even when emailing i have to send 1 page at a time. i'll try to put it in my gallery.. maybe that'll work..

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2005