1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone feed their dogs Eagle Pack brand food?

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by lambchop11078, Sep 30, 2004.

1. I got off the phone with my breeder, I won't be getting my Stafford for another week or 2. He has some coccidia in his stool. :( But during the conversation, she told me she feeds her dogs Eagle Pack canned food. She told me her dogs seem to like and appear healthier overall with it compared to Diamond. I was planning to transition him to Diamond but has anyone fed their dogs Eagle Pack, if so how do you like it overall?

2. AC

AC Big Dog

I've fed an eagle pack dry dog food called prism. If you have a dog with certain food allergies I highly recommend it. We used it on two that have severe food allergies and their hair came completely back. Not to mention the shiny coats were were seeing. We didn't get it anymore because the feedstore that had it no longer carries it so we switched back to exceed. The two dogs are back to their allergies so we are probably going to have to look for a carrier of that dog food. I liked it a lot for those 2.

3. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

We feed Eagle when we lived in Wisconsin, its a good food, just kinda expensive, but if you are only feeding a couple dogs, I'd feed it again...
    Lots of folks don't carry it either, I can't find it out here.

BB

4. Thanks for the replies. I'll keep him on Eagle Pack and mix it with BARF every so often.

5. mobster

mobster Pup

i used it also. nice shiny coat, body becomes more bulkier. kinda expensive thou