1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone running NIGERINO blood?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by cliffdog, Aug 15, 2011.

1. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

I have been wondering these last few days if there are's anyone running tight Nigerino blood (open to the public), I mean very heavy inbred Nigerino. Even if it is not open to the public I'd like to know if it's out there. I have been enamored with this bloodline since my first days getting into bulldogs and I'm just interested in hearing what of this blood people have.

2. Yeah that "not open to the public" gets you everytime, its out there for sure and doing well.............

3. TopBox

TopBox Top Dog

I have Townsends Earl T on the yard and alittle gyp off Nut Chruncher and Nigrita...Have a litter due in 3 1/2 weeks off Earl and Cates Lil Pinto Yellow

4. coach

coach Big Dog

5. LuvMyBulldogs

LuvMyBulldogs Big Dog

6. TopBox

TopBox Top Dog

7. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

8. rockey

rockey Big Dog

9. rockey

rockey Big Dog

10. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i ain't seen any good nigerino stuff sense hooten & athens was breeding them right. yall got to remember the main players of that stuff been gone a long time & lots of hands been on that blood imo.

11. TopBox

TopBox Top Dog

12. jacko

jacko CH Dog

13. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

You usually see nigerino blood crossed nowadays. Havent seen it pure(no open to the pulic anyway)

14. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

15. TopBox

TopBox Top Dog

Thank you Kera5 but i have to give credit to Stacy Murphy for sending him my way. Ive made a few breedings with him and looking forward to the pups.

16. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Man there's some great dogs in this thread, I love that Earl T dog. How's he act, TopBox?

Really love that Renegade blood too LuvMyBulldogs.

17. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Yeah that's true. It's a shame too. I've heard there's still good stuff out there. It's just, like DLK said, not open for everybody.

18. TopBox

TopBox Top Dog

He acts like a damn bastek case!! Busy Busy Busy Hes in shape at all times

19. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

That's the best kinda bulldog! Good stuff.