1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

anything going on in AL??

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by velli2008, Feb 7, 2010.

1. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

Just wondering if there is anything scheduled to be going on in AL anytime soon?

2. ccourtcleve

ccourtcleve Big Dog

I would like to find out also if anyone knows. I check up with the Alabama Bulldoggers Association and they don't seem to have anything planned as of yet. :D

3. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

I havnt heard of anything, we dont get to many shows for some reason

4. Alabama is in the process of putting a ADBA club together. Going to need more members and support if interested let me know

5. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

im for sure interested

6. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

ABSOLUTELY!! Just let me know what i can do!

7. Belcher256

Belcher256 Big Dog

Ill be getting a new pup hopefully in April, Or whenever the Army lets me go home,:D thats something happening in Alabama.

8. Thanks guys, We need all the support we can get. Anybody interested in becoming a member and/or assisting us in puttng this thing together send me a message with your info and/or how you would like to help

Thanks,
    Laura
    Smith Family Kennels