1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

APBT died a hero protecting his best friend (RIP)

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by TennesseeGame, Oct 15, 2013.

1. TennesseeGame

TennesseeGame Big Dog

This brave APBT died a "Hero" protecting his 5 yr old best friend. The 5 yr old stumbled upon a snake and froze in panic as the snake became aggressive and striking at the child. The APBT heard the 5yr olds cries and came to the rescue. This courageous bulldog successfully killed the snake. However, he was bitten and did not survive the poisonous bite. He won the battle...and he also won the war because this APBT will never be forgotten. (RIP) This is what bulldogs are made of! Picture is graphic...but needs to be seen in memory of this fine bulldog.

image.jpg

2. Sherman

Sherman Big Dog

Great job. RIP

3. jp27v6tt

jp27v6tt Pup

Great BULLDOG...

4. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Sacrifices are a part of life, even though they aren't always happy ones. RIP

5. TennesseeGame

TennesseeGame Big Dog

I couldn't agree more...that is what bulldogs are made of right there. Id be proud to have fed him. Damn good story I thought. So I figured I'd share it so that hound can live on like he deserves.

6. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

Good dog, RIP....

What kind of snake is that?

7. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

YES SIR HE DIED A HERO AND A WARRIOR!! tell the lil girl she aint got to worry all dogs go too heaven live righteous and she"ll see him again.

8. Grabo86

Grabo86 Big Dog

This is why dogs are peoples best friend! That dog is a hero.

9. dajuice

dajuice Big Dog

Good Boy son!!! RIP

10. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Is that Australia?doesnt look like any poisoness snakes from the US

11. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

Good observation Rev was just thinking the same. Any link to a story?

12. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

13. TennesseeGame

TennesseeGame Big Dog

Shit! That's cool that you found it. It's the actual story. The one I got was forwarded to me via text. Damn that's crazy!

14. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog