1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

APBT is being used as the logo for a beer brewed in Humboldt County

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by NorCalTim, Jan 25, 2013.

1. NorCalTim

NorCalTim Big Dog

10 years ago a local lady picked up a puppy from me.
    She works at a micro brewery called Six Rivers Brewery.
    A while ago the brewery decided to put the dog she got from me on their label for a seasonal beer.

His name is Axl Rose.
    He is pictured at 10 years of age.
    The beer is called Rosie's. On the label, they talk about the APBT and Axl is called lazy LOL, However, he is 10 years old, I can deal with it. So funny.

Humboldt Pit Bulls Axl 1.jpg Humboldt Pit Bulls Axl 2.jpg Humboldt Pit Bulls Axl 3.JPG Humboldt Pit Bulls Axl 4.JPG Humboldt Pit Bulls Axl 5.jpg [​IMG]

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Tim u aint on the sauce tonight are you?

3. NorCalTim

NorCalTim Big Dog

Not tonight. The night when I went in to shot the photo of the beers at the store we had plenty to drink LOL. Hmm. Its not even 10:30 here.