1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

APBT or Bandog

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by PitMaster870, May 31, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    A local breeder claims this is a 115 pound pure breed APBT of "Hawaiian bloodlines" but it looks like a Bandog to me. What do you guys think?

2. Ninety-Nine

Ninety-Nine Big Dog

Looks like an American Bully, a newer, bigger cross-bred Amstaff/Pitbull.

3. I consider the American Bully a Bandog because they are a Pit or Amstaff mixed a Mastiff not the Pit/Amstaff mix their breeders claim they are.

4. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

Dudes full of shit. Ask him to go indepth about the "hawaiian bloodlines" lol. What a clown.

5. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I think he's lying to you... The dog is an American Bully which could be a cross of many things... An APBT on average is between 30-60lbs. 115lbs is way beyond the standard weight for even an Amstaff... I wouldn't deal with a breeder who didn't even know what they were breeding run away as fast as you can.

6. moonshine

moonshine Pup

Hawaiin bloodlines says it all.You know they like their dogs big like themselves lol. Amstaff/AB blood not that hard to see.

7. back2basics

back2basics Big Dog

Wouldn't be surprised if some ICK's stuff was in there. Mongrel through and through.

8. 7mmrowland

7mmrowland Big Dog

Looks like a mess!!!

9. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Exactly,Hawaii is just a state,not a bloodline.

10. definitely not an APBT..

American Bully maybe.. way to big and heavy..

11. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Thats a screwed up looking dog he looks all wrong look how he is put together, he dont even look at all like a game dog.

12. Congoman

Congoman Big Dog

This looks like a real grade A Mutt.

13. It could be any number of crosses! And to say apbt dont make it to 100lb is a lie i had a 95lber that i bred four ten gens that were all 30-45lbs!

14. Whatever mix it is, it looks a bit sloppy imo. I don't see an athletic and super driven Pit there.

15. Llamf @ run away as fast as you can

16. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Ok well than you own a super freak or a fat ass dog... I know some hit the 70-80 mark chain weight. Mayday, Plumbers Alligator, and Cloby's Pincher, and a few others but typically those are freaks and not the norm for the breed. I would love to see a picture and a ped of this dog who you say is 100lbs that's a big mother fucker for a working APBT....

17. Ninety-Nine

Ninety-Nine Big Dog

He's saying his 95lb is a freak (throwing 40 lb offspring). There have been big lines of pure APBT's (not Ambully's) in Australia discussed on another thread, a lot of Reid blood. Mainly used for hunting, big pure Apbt's do happen but they still look like APBT's not fat Ambully's.

18. first off all my stock is working! They eat the best feed and get health check once a year now a fat chain weight dog is a dog on off season now this 95lber was back in the late 90's off of some mayday stuff and they came in many diffrents weights for someone to say ur dog is over 75 pounds hes not pure is a bounch of bullshit
    Also to talk shit about the next man k9 is also some bullshit! And as for any of my hounds being fat is out of the question when we add fat for the winter month it the proper fat and more musle we work all year around! I have a 80lb male off of garners santos now that just took first place at a show! To end this i'll leave u with one more example i have one bitch that 28lbs fat and this is at 2% her litter mate brother is 48lbs now would u say she to small to be pure! And might add that bitch is a gr ch! And that just for ur milk and cookies!