1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

are the turtlebuster dogs the truth?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by gt74floyd, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gt74floyd

gt74floyd Banned

some say they suck, some say they crunch just like tb. I don't know what to think. I might buy a dog off claddagh kennels. I love a dog that can crunch, its very entertaining. what do you guys think?

2. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Lot of stuff out there to read and review. Best way is to read up and possibly check some out for yourself and see if you like them.

3. gt74floyd

gt74floyd Banned

4. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Really???? I think the point is with the raids and busts happening,it would literally take someone with down's syndrome to answer that question. Dog food is all they can legally crunch,so that's all we're answering here. Sorry for the lack of info but that's the world we have to live in.

5. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

All my dogs crunch! when I feed them that's all you hear is crunch ,shoot now when I switch to raw man they are bone breakers even the pups! Man use common sense ask a intelligent question and you will get the same. I always had a special liking for TurtleBuster dogs do some research and don't say dumbass things and folks will be willing to help. YIS Ole Man

6. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

and who is to say that members here dont have children with down syndrome. That was rather stupid and plain heartless.

7. Thank you, gh, that was the point I was trying to say, and to the op we will be reading about you soon asking dumb ? like this online. Good luck with your search....

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Most of these guys would be better off just trying to get a well bred healthy pup from a reputable breeder ..Stop worryin bout crunchin and all that stuff.

9. Stupidity runs deep

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.