1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Are there shows for paperless/ non-registered pitbulls

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by dray69, Oct 27, 2012.

1. dray69

dray69 Pup

I'm looking to show my beautiful dogs however some are registered with different kennels and some arent registered at all

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

You can show your unregistered dogs if you get a limited performance registration with the adba only thing is if you do show them they under this program the dogs MUST be spayed and neutered.

UKC offer's it as well it's called Limited Privilege dogs must also be spayed and neutered.

UKC
    United Kennel Club: Limited Privilege

ADBA

American Dog Breeders Association

3. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

I dont know what this is so I cant speak on it. However, you can show your unpapered dogs at any ADBA show that offers Fun Shows. Bring a crate to keep the dog in at all times, a buckle collar and a 4 ft lead. You wont win ribbons or points, but you will win trophies and plaques and other neat awards put up by the individual clubs sponsoring the event. I guarantee the clubs will appreciate your support. Good luck!

4. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

Ex of fun shows are Judges Choice, Best Conditioned, etc...

5. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

There are sanctioned shows and than unsanctioned shows with the LPP you can show a dog in sanctioned events. That's the difference.

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

What state? if i was you i would contact G.J. or TL Williams and register for the APKC, it is an all breed registry, and welcomes unregistered dogs to compete also. you wont get a ped for them, but like others said you can get them mutts workin and earn titles for them though! maybe worth a shot...

7. dray69

dray69 Pup

Thanks to all I'm a north Carolina resident and I'm an armed forces member who has to live off base because of the no aggrsive dog law but my dog deserves some one to see how noble he is .