1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Aries Kennels questions

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Revelator, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Revelator

Revelator Big Dog

When I decided to get back into bulldogs, I reached out to an old friend who retired a few years ago. He said that while he was out of the game, he knew what I liked and suggested I get in touch with Aries. I never did reach out to him, because I made some contacts here instead. But my old pal is someone who's opinion I value, so I have tried to research his suggestion, but not finding a whole lot here. Yes, a few mentions, but nothing like I assumed I would see. So, can anyone enlighten me to the Aries dogs? What is their reputation, and why don't we see more mention of him?

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Good all around dogs from anything I've ever read about them from others who have them. Never really hear much, if any, negative talk about him or his dogs. He's on FB if your looking to connect.

Revelator likes this.
  3. Revelator

Revelator Big Dog

I actually got his phone number, but never did call. I think I'll just stay the course I'm currently on, was moreso just curious why I didn't see more about him.

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

It just comes down to who you talk to. There's plenty of people who feed them dogs. There just not peddling like a lot of stuff around. You'd be hard pressed to find better bullyson/ Missy blood today then those dogs.

Ssdd and Revelator like this.
  5. che

che Top Dog

Exactly… my friends over here doing great with their dogs I posted early about it. They don’t breed any nog with no finish skills or wrestling skills.Their idea is breeding dogs who can breath under water if you understeand what i mean.

Revelator likes this.
  6. There is aries stuff all over the world these day

Pullingcovers likes this.
  7. Pullingcovers

Pullingcovers Top Dog

do they even breed still ? It’s been a while since Ive heard the name besides doing pedigree research

8. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

They are about 350 miles from me.

9. Pollo

Pollo Big Dog

Definitely still breeds… just dropped a 3/4 Aries 1/4 booger litter.
    Carlos was used for stud. Females ped is private…..

Pullingcovers likes this.