1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Backwoods raided

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by diva, Jun 2, 2009.

1. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

If you guys knew william like I did You would know they just wanted his dogs cause they were some good old blood. He was guilty of breeding and feeding thats all.

2. RedNozeChamp

RedNozeChamp Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2009
  3. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

He has some of the best blood for what exactly? I thought so.. and this magic "best blood" that you speak of does not develop by magic. Why can't RNC express his opinion? People take things too seriously, let him say whatever he wants to say. Chill out!

4. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Drug paraphphernalia could be needles or any other med that a lot of people keep around for their dogs. Never take the media or the laws word for face value:rolleyes:

5. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Actually,it says drug paraphernalia and dogfight fighting paraphenalia in the article.
    Roanoke, Ala., property
    Artis Kyle, the apparent owner of the operation in Roanoke, Ala., was charged with one count of possession of dogs for fighting, two counts of possession of a controlled substance, one count of possession of drug paraphernalia, and one count of being a felon in possession of a firearm. Authorities seized 20 dogs along with dogfighting paraphernalia from the property. Some of the dogs had scars consistent with dogfighting.

6. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Yeah people take it very seriously. People have been getting their names dragged throught the mud then charges get dropped because there was no case in the first place but the damage is done. The dogs will get put down and that family will have to put tons of money into this bullshit case. You sound like some hsus tree hugger to me.

cutt likes this.
  7. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Drug paraphernalia is about as vague as dog fighting paraphernalia.Kind of like a guy I knew got arrested once for possesion of burglary tools.It was a pair of bolt cutters.Anything can be anything to a cop.

8. KBK

KBK Big Dog

Its a horrible situation for all involved, dont suppose theres any chance of seeing them dogs again, from the video they all look well fed and very friendly, it freaks me out that they can just pull up and take your dogs and then claim any reason they want, its so unfair its beyond belief and you can bet nobody will care what evidence is entered in defence, seems the HSUS can do what the hell they like.

Then again, if its true that he was advertising in a supposed "underground" magazine for over 25 years it was probably only a matter of time before they raid you

Peds online and mags with dogs records should be left by the wayside, it only draws attention, to me they are all about $$$ and ego. Those who need too know will know, otherwise keep your biz to yourself

9. RedNozeChamp

RedNozeChamp Big Dog

Your schooling me on paraphernalia?! :rolleyes: Im from California we graduate paraphernalia education in elementary school by junior high there already mixing chemicals buyin it hard sell it soft. Why do you think drugs are so cheap here this is the Nations Capitol of dope murder pimping & pandering theirs a traphouse in every nieghborhood

10. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

That is it - time we all start using rep. points a little more. Folks that want to listen to the media hype - you need to join the circus. We all know why they (HSUS) was their some just refuse to believe it. They were there because they are going after every known breeder in the country. Ever known someone that has rolled their own cigg's (rolling papers). Well that could be paraphernalia - ever had a dog try and break out of a kennel or cage chew a chain chip a tooth - you got fight marks now. You live out in the woods without a firearm - you are a straight idiot. Anyone can have a case put on them with the right investigation. The Government is gettin in everyones drawers and some are just too simple minded to see. Negative rep points for all idiots starting today! Start thinking for yourself folks - unless you'd rather someone do that for you!!

cutt likes this.
  11. RedNozeChamp

RedNozeChamp Big Dog

They dont put the dogs down until guilt is proven this is why i say the Deputy D.A. wont waste that much of the states money without losing his job

12. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Yeah just like Boudreaxs dogs? Or what about PP's dogs?

13. cheese

cheese Top Dog

All i was pointing out is that people shouldnt make assumptions based on what the media said.;)

14. diva

diva CH Dog

There are also two counts of posession of a controlled substance. So, I am sure that anything that was found that could be used with drugs (or with dogs) was labeled as drug paraphernalia.

15. RedNozeChamp

RedNozeChamp Big Dog

After reading the replies to this post, i notice ColbyDogs thanked 2 Replies from Woody both were negative remarks towards me, i take it ColbyDogs doesnt like me very much :( but instead of saying anything to me about he just stands behind Woody. I thought ColbyDogs was a veteran moderator thats not moderating

16. RedNozeChamp

RedNozeChamp Big Dog

The state must have phuked up and the defendants obviously didnt properly represent themselves in the court of law or they would received a good size settlement.

17. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

Are you "sure" or are you "ASSuming" Diva? A controlled substance could be the pain medication that you never finished taking and is in your medicine closet from one year ago. Cigarette paper can also be classified as "drug paraphernalia". That is what authorities do when they are not sure if they have an air tight case or not. They make sure they can produce one if necessary! --->NEXT!

18. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

There were two arrests , one who had "drug" paraphanelia and the other did not. That could be as simple as rolling papers....maybe he rolled his own tobacco ? Times are tough and many people are rolling thier own these days so its possible...you dont know because nothing more is posted on what it actually was. Your assuming and speculated that these men are automatically guilty...well where I come from I treat all men and women as they are innocent until proven guilty.....that is the correct way to view these cases. Once they have thier day in court these are innocent people, show some damn respect for you fellow bulldawg owners.

As far as "dogfighting" paraphanelia it could be just a breakstick, or treadmill or ever a quick release leash...thats the probelm with these witch hunts, they can call just about anything "paraphanelia" without it actually being so. I will suggest you do more reading than posting, you still have alot to learn about what goes on with our breed and these obvious witch hunts.

Assuming these men are guilty shows a lack of repsect for fellow dog owners, this shit could just as easily happen to you.....who side are you on anyways ? Innocent until proven guilty, that is how these men should be treated, after thier day in court feel free to say what you want but until then you should keep all negative comments to yourself because assuming the worst of these men is exactly how the JQP thinks.

The JQP is a huge part of our problem, your either part of the solution or part of the problem...which one are you ?

cutt likes this.
  19. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

pp was represented very good the hsus put his dogs down right when they got them. they took the dogs in feb. and the case wasn't until nov. it's guilty until provin inocent

20. RedNozeChamp

RedNozeChamp Big Dog

If them meds were prescribed it wouldnt be a crime. Rolling parers are not considered HS 11364 here in Ca.