1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Backwoods raided

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by diva, Jun 2, 2009.

1. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

ColbyDogs can thank who ever he wants, and if your post are not to MY agreement and someone elses is I will thank them for beating me to the punch. Just because I administrate doesn't mean I dont have an opinion, when you are assuming guilt right off the bat I take great offense to that, that is why we have a judicial system. Its is up to them to decide innocnet or guilt, when I see a fellow APBT owner siding with the enemy you bet your ass I will thank anyone who says something negative to that turncoat.

2. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

as far as prescription meds go if you have a bottle of meds and for some reason you pour different pills in that bottle you can be arrested for it. If you and the cop are on the same meds but yours is a different color they can detain you until found other wise

3. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

SO RNC - once you are prescribed pain medication it becomes LEGAL for you to carry them for the rest of your natural life. Well - Thanks very much for the legal advice but I think I will THINK on my own as I have always done. You are a very judgemental person and although I am not - at this moment I am finding it very hard not to put you into the classification of sub-human.

4. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

Because we all know if it's not in your house and not fat, you just HAVE to be fighting it :rolleyes:

5. RedNozeChamp

RedNozeChamp Big Dog

I knew your not a dummy Colby ive read of your posts. It just looked kind of currish to me but i hear you now and i respect that opinion.

6. RedNozeChamp

RedNozeChamp Big Dog

I am a different breed

7. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

I agree 100% and will do my best to lobby for the return of it.

P.S. BBL, Gotta take my female to the vet, tore a pad, looks like it needs to be stitched, see you soon.

8. diva

diva CH Dog

There are tests that will identify different drugs. If it was pain medication that was never finished, would it not be in a labeled medication bottle that you got from the drug store? Obviously there was a prescription for it and that can be verified.
    But, that is ASSuming that they were prescription medications and not illegal drugs.

9. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

that is correct all they need to do is contac the pharmacies and find out if you have a script for it or not on the other hand they are still going to arrest you for drugs until they find out other wise and until that is proven the news will say you got arrested for drugs.

10. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

Thanks crazycooter - you will also find out that many controlled substances can be things INVALUABLE when you have a large yard of ANY animals.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controlled_Substances_Act#Schedule_I_controlled_substances

11. diva

diva CH Dog

I did not assume guilt or innocence. I simply stated that since there were drug charges, that is probably where the drug paraphernalia charges came in.

12. RedNozeChamp

RedNozeChamp Big Dog

I will say i do have faith in the judicial system most of the time based on my life experiences. If youve ever sat incarcerated almost 2 yrs with a no bail as co defendant to a capital crime thinking you may never see your kids your wife or your dogs again, then trial comes and the D.A. says he does not wish to proceed in the charges against you, after court your already in the release tank going home! Hell yes the system works. Years later beat up by a women but i was arrested, after making bail and going to arraignment the D.A says we have insufficient evidence to charge Mr Blank with the crime of domestic violence hale lu ya they know i didnt do shit! My point is although it may feel like your guilty till proven innocent its not the case.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2009
  13. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

i agree with you diva i was just saying that because of the way the news is now adays thats all

14. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

christ, havent u been in the pit enough?

15. RedNozeChamp

RedNozeChamp Big Dog

I know Wood im all scarred up already i never called anyone on here any names, i had to tell him. Sometimes people act like my opinion is not allowed on here. Ive had people tell me to leave the site!

If anyone on here wants me off the site give me a thanks to this reply

16. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

I would just like to say that although their are MANY ignorant, evil, sons of bitches out their that hide behind their badge not ALL cops are bad.

17. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I wonder what Floyd Boudreaux would say about that?

18. RedNozeChamp

RedNozeChamp Big Dog

I dont think anyone was referring to cops i was referring to government officials and the judicial system. Many of em are bitches though they know it too

19. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

id hate to guess how many of them working w/HSUS are.

20. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

With all due respect, please SHUT UP.

And as far as judges go, alot of judges will sign your ass if you put it in front of them. Do you think these judges know what a yard scuffle scar is? They didn't learn that in law school. Most of them have no clue.