1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Backwoods raided

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by diva, Jun 2, 2009.

1. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

Boy! what a debate!! I dont have any knowledge of the other kennel or people but I do know Backwoods was an honest breeding buissiness. I know a lot of what they are not saying in the news story and who and why and it has nothing to do with drugs or matching dogs, this is not the first time the people have done this to him and he was found innocent that time too.
    Dog matching and drugs were the reasons given by the people who wanted what they wanted from him and they lost last time too!!! I hope william is found innocent again.

2. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

3. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

Backwoods will most likely get off. The other dude Kyles was popped with Crack Rocks and also is Felon in possession of firmarm. The gun charge alone carries a 5 yr sentence. He is fucked, and so are his dogs. Dogs and dope don't mix.

There is a lot more to the story that all goes back to some folks in GA that got popped and run their mouth trying to get reduced sentence.

Same shit happen to Woodall.

4. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

amen.

but as bad as i feel for the dogs who have owners who don't respect them enough not to mix the two and they end up getting killed, i kind of look at it like darwinism in the dog world.

you can't fix stupid.

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Obviously you didn't graduate from that school idiot, it would buying soft and turning it hard moron. More money is made of the hard than the soft:rolleyes: cali aint no different in the drug war than any other neighborhood in any other state fool.....

6. AGK

All I can say to this post is C.O.P either that or informer.............

7. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

If this is how they want to play, keep your dogs on several yards instead of one yard?:(
    Cause once they have them, there gone weather you did something or not these days it seems.:mad:

Don't keep your eggs in one basket! The sad reality of it.

Buck

Hope they drop the charges before the dogs die! or is it to late?

8. i just finished reading this entire thread and all i can say is damn. no wonder nobody will sell rednoze a good dog. :rolleyes:

i'm sorry to hear another family going through this. we all know what the end result will most likely be...dropped charges due to lack of evidence. the dogs are probably being put down as we speak. :mad:

i agree with closing the circles because you just never know when they will come a knocking at your door just because of the very dogs you own. if you don't know a person 15-20 years, they may try to give you 15-20 years. sadly, i don't see it getting any better in the future with the way this country is being run.

9. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

William and Sandra have been through this before and they have a good attorney, I just hope they are found innocent again. they are not into drugs or guns, just good dogs.

10. AGK

I fully agree with your post and the bold part is a definite! They will not stop until they feel they have either A.) wiped out the breed here entirely or B.) wiped out the anybody whos anybody in the dog game past present and future!. And if your small time don't think your untouchable because it will all trickle down.....JMO

It's been said over and over again on this board CLOSE THOSE CIRCLES!!!!

11. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

AGK you got that right man!:o

12. preme

preme CH Dog

thank for banning the rnclown

13. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

I am not into the dog game language but are you trying to call me a cop? lol

14. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

yea i had a friend that got hit with alittle dope but had a gun with him,,, it carried a minumum 5 years because of the drugs with a firearm. he would have got a slap on the wrist if he didnt have a gun. but he did and he just got out bout 6 months ago.

15. QWERT

QWERT Pup

Dog game language lol...

You seemed to understand that well enough gum shoe......

16. AGK

Look it's like this, I've read all your posts and to be frank with you, you are one of the many on here that should read more and post less...... you talk shit about the game and/or the people that help make these dogs what they are today (in this thread especially), yet your on a frigging gamedog forum, how do you think that dog of yours you love so much got to be the way it is???????????? good people like the one you talked shit about on here. If it wasnt for people like them you would just have yourself another german shepard (which by the way, after reading your post on here I'm willing to bet you have!). A watered down shell of what these dogs were ment to be.......:rolleyes:

17. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

What is your point? Dissing my dog is just as absurd as your come back. I thought it was funny ( seriously not sarcastically) that you thought that I was a cop that is all. I never talked shit on this thread all I said was a response to someone stating that the dogs seized were not used for fighting when the person was clearly glorifying their great blood. You can diss my PLuto all you want brother, if that makes you feel smart then go head and call him a GSD or a lab. I don't have anything to prove to you with my dog, I came to this forum to learn how to work him out and learn about the breed. I am well aware that the watered down shell that he is today came from its fighting heritage Sherlock. Do you have any other scientific statements to make about my dog?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2009
  18. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

This is what you said -"He has some of the best blood for what exactly? I thought so.. and this magic "best blood" that you speak of does not develop by magic. Why can't RNC express his opinion? People take things too seriously, let him say whatever he wants to say. Chill out!" davidfitness83-If you really want to know why you rub people here the wrong way it's because this is a game dog forum and you seem to have a hatred for anything to do with the game.You posted on this thread about this guy that got busted "glorifying his great blood" pretty much thinking he deserved it.Another thread about gamefowl you jumped right into the whole animal cruelty song and dance.If your not a cop,at least figure out if you want a game bred dog or not.If you do,certain things had to happen in the past to make the dog what it is,like it or not.If a game bred dog ain't your thing,that's fine too.But to say that people take things to seriously when a man loses his dogs,money and maybe goes to jail,all I have to say is if it was your butt in this situation it'd be serious to you.They are persecuting APBT owners all over this country,you better believe this is serious.

19. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Lets not attack davidfitness but rather educate him.

Dave I agree that some of your previous posts shows that you are not comfortable with the creation of the breed, not a problem not many are, however this is a site dedicated to the dogs and the men behind them of yesteryear. When we see men who have owned and been preserving certain bloodlines we admire thier dedication to maintaining some of the history behind the historical dog that went into creating those lines, that doesn't mean anything bad or illegal was taking place with said breeders just that some lines are more historical than others and are worth preserving "hence good bloodlines".

To many folks including myself to own this breed and completely denounce its historical past and the men who created them is a tad hypocritical. If one cannot stoumach the history and what these dogs were bred for then how can you properly own, care, train and contain one ? Why bother gettig a dog that its entire existance you despise ? We cannot change the past, these dogs are what they are because of thier past, I would not want to see them change to cater to the new guys who come along...that is what ruined this breed as we know it, if you want a different dog then get one but please do not ask true fanciers to change thier dogs to suit those who cannot stoumach thier past, why should we suffer and give up the dogs we love ? I am sorry but the last guy to enter the party gets last dibs not first.

20. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

I said people take things too seriously for example when they were getting pissed off at RNC for saying whatever he had to say. I mean the point of a forum is to share your views and state your opinion. People get all worked up and start bashing a person when they do not hear what they like to hear, it is like they are full of hate and anger or something. Everyone is different and if someone comes out with a different belief or thought let them have it you know? If you disagree go head and say it without trying to kill the other person. I have to honestly say that you are not bashing me for my response which I am shocked and you made a good point about APBT BSL and what they are trying to do. However, If you go back to the game fowl thread I said I was sorry when the mods told me I was out of line I reallized the point of where I went wrong for posting that response. You will see how quickly I get bashed back for writting what I wrote so you can see that they will prove my point. Thanks again for not exploding on me though.