1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Backwoods raided

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by diva, Jun 2, 2009.

1. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

man they gotta be stopped

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Did he fight the case is more so what I'm asking and if so what was the results?

3. "William Alsabrook pleaded guilty Tuesday to five counts of cruelty to animals and one count of resisting arrest in a case involving a multi-agency investigation of his Newell dog breeding operation."

4. 6 years suspended? That is real strange to say the least.

5. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

How did he get 6 years suspended?People better watch themselves and watch who u have around you.

6. DutchGame

DutchGame Big Dog

Melinda Merck.. I hate that cunt.

7. My thoughts exactly. That is a slap on the wrist with all those charges plus a resisting arrest tossed in. Now come on man. What is that. Why not just. No sorry.

8. Jefferson

Jefferson Big Dog

If someone gets off light then cover your ass and stay away from them!

9. morgar

morgar Pup

bulldozerandbettys3males.jpg These three sweeties are from Backwoods pits. The middle is mine. I visited there and spent several hours there. All the dog we happy and healthy. Super friendly. My sons walked up and petted everyone of them. It's a shame that this happened to William. If you know how Law enforcement works in Alabama you would understand he never had a chance. Bulldozer and Betty are probably gone now. Guess that make mine one of the last in there line.

10. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I hope these folxs prove there innocence in court like Floyd... still a damn shame ether way.