1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ban this

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Defend2DaEnd, Jun 30, 2006.

1. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

2. Attila

Attila Guest

I think we should ban them to for other reasons than that.[​IMG]

3. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Doesnt really sound like its anyone's fault so far. Guess we'll have to keep track. I never ride rollercoasters, I've always thought they were dangerous.

4. game_test

game_test Top Dog

the kid had a pre-existing heart condition. the others that died also had underlying reasons that caused them to die.

5. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

maybe we just need more smart people....
    were just going to ban everything i guess, keep the stupid save. Just thin the herd i think (not really)

6. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Things happen that sometimes others have no control over, but this time it was clearly the parents fault for allowing the kid to ride.

7. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

my cousin worked for Disney for 20 yrs,,I have heard all kinds of wierd stories,,things happen more then u know there,,it gets taken care of very quietly.