1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Barrels

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Pipbull, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can find some. I'm not looking to use them as dog houses, but I know some people here do and may be able to point me in the right direction.

2. Lil Red

Lil Red Pup

I get them from the feed store. If you have any near you, you may want to check there first.

3. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

coca cola bottling plants usually sell them... here they are a whopping $6 for a 55 gallon one

4. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Most feed stores have them.That's where I get mine.

5. cheese

cheese Top Dog

I see em on craigslist. Hydroponic store usually have em too. People use them for reseviors

6. cutt

cutt CH Dog

i used to go to tortilla factories..alot of comp used them its just a matter of asking.

7. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Car washes also use em' that's where I got mine.

8. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

Thanks, everyone. I'll check around at a few places.