1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

before you get started on this board..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kanediggity, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kanediggity

kanediggity Big Dog

ok welcome to the board.. this is a board full of helpful things you just have to kow how to sort through them. alot of people here are gods of the apbt but dont even own one. and then again many people here own several of them. there are many people here that have learned their knowledge from this board with no apbt experience. a vast majority "not all" are internet bulldoggers here so when you take advice remember that most here are going to bash you for whatever you say, so just let it run down your back "most " dont know what they are saying anyway. if you talk about one line or another expect it to get bashed without no explanation other than something down the line quit which 99 % of people here dont know except what they read on the internet. expect if you think about breeding a couple of dogs that you are satan reincarnated people here can breed dogs but you hve to earn their respect before it is allowed remember these are the same people we were talking about earlier. cause you are a byb if you dont conform to their standards which they made up and dont follow cohesievely (sp?). as long as you do what you want with your dogs and dont take anything here that people will bash you for you should be ok but remember if your dog doesnt look like theirs or act like theirs you screwed cause theirs is the best. this is not saying all people here but some so to new people here i am just letting you know what you are getting yourself into as i wish someone would have let me know..but it is fun to hear them talk crap as usual so im sure you will stick around as i have lol.

1 person likes this.
  2. kanediggity

kanediggity Big Dog

not at all talking about the people that started this board for what it was meant to be, but the ones that have ruined it.

3. clutch billups

clutch billups Big Dog

well dude i havent been here that long so i guess what ever you say ... on another note our breed is in big trouble and if you go around talkin bout breeding these dogs anywhere you should get bashed couse its nonsense unless you have a quality game dog (hence the name of the site) you have no business breeding what so ever none .... i mean i guess ill put it like this of all the "pitbull" attacks you know of how many of them were registered ped game dogs

not many if any i dont know the stats on that but im sure the 100lb blue monsters take the cake why becouse they have been fucked with they arent true to the breed folks want a dog thats HA or what ever so they can look cool and what is that its totally against the grain of the breed these dogs are not guard dogs if you want a HA dog get a dobi or a rotti or something they have been breed for pertection for years ,BYB are a major part of the demise of this trully wonderfull breed of dog and i for one am sick of hearing about it if you sit and look at the problem as a whole its almost overwelming and people just keep pumping out these mutts but what ever all im sayin is i really think your over reacting and instead of being so defensive try listning to why these folks are saying what they are saying mabe you too can understand the issues at hand ...

1 person likes this.
  4. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

this is a public board and can serve as a great educational board and does

I dont see why those here with NO experience with the gamedog post on threads that deal with issues about dogs bred from stock, making their input invalid and making threads go 3 pages filled with crap and having a few posts with any meaning.

Who cares who is new here or not, either people have knowledge based on experience or not. Their are plenty of threads here dealing with pets, clipped ears, blue dogs and everything else you can think of, post about what you know and ask questions about what you want to know.

1 person likes this.
  5. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

thanks kanediggity for you words of wisdom. you sound young. I think you should go to bed earlier. dont sound like you yourself have learned much about the APBT or the internet.
    I smell a bit of hostility on you.... why dont you stop logging in and start your own board that can be as you wish.

6. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

The Watcher likes this.
  7. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

we need to start letting ppl's mommas' join so they can come wipe the tears out their eyes. I mean, if you dont like it here get ur ass up and go do something outside.
    do you want a following to join you and come watch TV at ur house?
    "all I want to know is who is goin with me?" are you
    Tom Cruise in Jerry Mcguire
    or
    Jim Breuer in Half Baked?

Verderben likes this.
  8. Michele

Michele Guest

I would think that since you own this magnificant breed, you would be open to teaching others about it. Wow, was I wrong. In a way, I guess when I fight BSL, I have to fight you too.....

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2007
  9. NOLEFAN

NOLEFAN Guest

People both old and new need to remember that you can't come on here and post pics of crossbred mutts and expect to be included on a game-dog site. It's not "just an opinion" if your dog is obviously out of conformation and way out of breed standard in both size and shape.

10. Michele

Michele Guest

I understand that. I come here to learn? WHY am I getting harrassing PMs telling me to shut up? AND messing with my dog? Tell me why?

11. kanediggity

kanediggity Big Dog

this is pretty much my point people cant just come here and talk dogs but you have to just straight out bash someone for whateever reasons, it would be nice to be able to learn about our dogs here but just about every thread that gets started here starts with a questions and ends up with who can come up with the best cut down on someone for asking that question.

12. Michele

Michele Guest

well, i will continue to learn what I can from everyone here. It's a great forum. Like I said to someone else awhile ago - when you buy a bunch of apples, not all of them are good, but some of them are really good....:)

13. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

All im hearing is yap yap yap, maybe if people who don't know that much about the breed should stop typing and read a little damn. When i first came to this board i knew a little about this and that concerning the breed but nothing to spectacular, so i did what i had to do, i sat back and did my research, and i continue to do my research. You can't expect to come here, post like u know somethin bout somethin and expect everyone to say oh ok well maybe he/she is right. There are a lot of people that sign into this board every day but u don't see all of them posting now do u, no because those people have realized that there is a lot to be learned by just using the damn search button, its not that hard really give it a try sometime.

14. simms

simms CH Dog

LMAO......

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2007
    The Watcher likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.