1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

best producer

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Boze, Apr 17, 2008.

1. masta of game

masta of game Banned

GR CH DAVIS' BOOMERANG (ROM)

5XW, 3 Best in Shows, the first SDJ GR CH. He was shown between '71-'75 at 39-42 lbs. His longest outing was :55 against Teal's Tramp. He sired CH Bruce, CH Gator, CH Joey, CH Miss Pool Hall Red ROM, CH Paddy, CH Redneck, CH Spike, & CH Tiger.~

GR CH GIROUX' CARLO (8XW) ROM

A fantastic match dog and producer all in one. Produced Giroux' Ch.Milou, Dinelle's Ch.Bull, and Dinelle's Ch.Honky when bred to Giroux' Red Pinky ROM, who was a pure Corvino bred bitch.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2008
  2. masta of game

masta of game Banned

ART'S MISSY (2XW) ROM

Full sister to GR CH Boomerang ROM, CH Nel, and CH Fox. Dam to Snooty ROM, CH Diamond, Jeremiah 2XW, CH Ty, Amos Moses 2XW, CH Bocephus, Buster ROM. SHE WON TWO TIMES.

HEINZL'S BAMBI

AN IMPORTANT BROOD BITCH. THREW A VERY HIGH % OF GREAT GAME DOGS. DAM OF CH DIBO, CH ARIZONA PETE, CH LIL, & CH MINNIE.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2008
  3. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Cant you go to rom and find that out? 'BWAAAHAAAHAAA" That is a hard one. Its all in the area you live Hell Boyles "Dirtymarry" threw as many good dogs as any top ones around me. Then you could go way back look at all the great dogs ART threw and he was only bred a few times. And to agree With ARTS "MISSY" There were so many gret dogs down From her with the bullyson stuff. I dont think any one could truthfully answer this in todays time, WAY to many great dogs have left there mark. Now it is what you like to feed they all have great dogs in every line. Yis J

4. cheese

cheese Top Dog

5. Mr.Iceman

Mr.Iceman Pup

what about the redboy/jocko dogs......gr.ch.mayday, machobuck, ms.macha, gr.ch.yellow.....or one for the ages***ch.thrift's bobby?

6. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

boze and skull

7. hardluck

hardluck Banned

how about that CRENSHAWS STU FLOWER

this dog did alot for many

8. How about Crums Caribou? How about Von Zacharia?

Like dogs that have not had there nuts bred off. Anything that everyone and there brother has, i don't want.

9. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

10. rockey

rockey Big Dog

i only know what i see we are real happy with the boomerang way back there in our dogs he had to be a special one

11. Lets see the dogs that are great producers that have less then 25 offspring. That is the variable. 25 off spring.

This way we can take out the Frisco's, Mayday's, Macho Buck, and all the other dogs that have 100's of babies.

12. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

Wasnt the OP about just that, dogs that produced well in limited breedings. As a fan of the Yellow dogs , Im sure that would eliminate Yellow, Jeep, Frisco, Mayday, Buck, etc. Dogs like Jackson's Hank, L.A. Dream Team's Jessie James, O. Stevens' Homer ,Art, etc are the dogs that out produced the more well known Yellows, Friscos and Jeeps.
    Ja Jessie James has Jeep in him and Yellow has Hank in him but percentage wise they differ (number of rom points/ number of offspring).

13. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

u must be very private and tell everyone to piss off to have a great dog with limited breeding i reckon /

14. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Limey kenels Tug ROM bred 3 times .
    diliverd 23 pups 3 where pets, 20 where shown 75% showed ecseptional game produced 4 ch dogs...
    Limey kennels Nelis rom bred 10 times produced mabey 55/65 pups produced 7 ch and 2 rom dogs..
    dogs of both animals where shown in 3 contignends .. i rest my case..

bulldawgman likes this.
  15. old time dogman

old time dogman Big Dog

My pick is Giroyx CH BOOGER ROM breed 8 times ...........

16. Now we are talking. How about Southern Kennels Macho? Did he not pass after only a few breedings?

17. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

18. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Lots ROM dogs are only ROM because o how often they are bred, I agree. But if everybody has it you would think it would be worth having?

19. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Ch Honeybunch and her son Jeep.. She produced supposedly anywhere from 8-13 Ch.. But Jeep produced 19 chs and 6-10 dogs who became ROM.. Always considered him one of greatest producers but after reading that thread on peds I got to see how really good he produced.. He was freak of nature..

20. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog