1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Best Red Boy Stud?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Marty, Mar 26, 2004.

1. Marty

Marty Guest

Who do you all think is the best Red Boy bred stud dog alive today?

2. Gamest

Gamest Pup

3. X

X Banned

That is a tight bred Redboy dog! I am impressed. :)

4. GYD

GYD Pup

What has D'angelo produced so far? Don't know too much about him, but he looks nice! ~YIS

5. I would have to say Holland's Caddillac. I had quite a few good ones off him, and seen alot of good ones go one Hollands yard.:D

6. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog

Iwould agree with Cadillac and add Holland's Haymaker.

7. KnOck

KnOck Big Dog

I agree with Holland's Haymaker. A good buddy of mine has a Dbl Haymaker litter due to drop mid May. The dam to the litter is a 1xw and a one the best females I have seen in awhile. These pups should be awesome. Here is a link to his site: http://havokkennels.com

YIS

Knock 'Em Out

8. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

We like the Mims redboy dogs, not knocking the Bingo dogs or any of the other redboy type dogs, but this is what has been working best for us. Jiggs seems to be throwing some good ones....
    BB

9. GYD

GYD Pup

There is so many good Redboy dogs out there (yes, I'm a fan!) and I personally like the Bingo x Cherry breeding. But, the Cottingham strain is a good one too!

10. Sommer's Heavy D. He Is A 2xw Himself And Produced Winner's. He Is Still Breeding And There Is Alot Of Young Dogs Out There In The Hands Of Good Dogmen. He Is Off Of Deconxblitz

11. a buddy of mine has some of that cottingham stuff and i got a little of it from him myself, i am excited to see how it turns out! he mostly has stuff down from ch britches it's been working for him for a while. he has one of if, not the tighest redboy studs in nc.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2004
  12. HCK

HCK Big Dog

Does anyone know what kind of dogs Dead Eye Dick produces? I "hear" he produces good [] dogs even when bred back to another Redboy bitch.

13. KnOck

KnOck Big Dog

Here's another for y'all; Kramer & Holcombes' HAP ROM :D

Ped Link

14. HCK

HCK Big Dog

15. GYD

GYD Pup

LOL, got my vote! ;)

HCK, seen his brother...a beautiful dog. Post a pic if you end up getting her!

16. HCK

HCK Big Dog

I'll sure do it.

17. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

Haymaker is #1 in my book!
    ;)

18. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

I hate to say this, but B. Bailey told me Cadillac was born a yr after Bingo was dead!!!! Then told me too do the math...So if that's true, that would make Haymaker's ped WRONG!!!! Not only that I also heard that, the litter Haymaker is said to be out of was Switched with a different litter??? So again that would make his said breeding wrong.....I don't know if any of this is true or not, but what if it is??????

19. KnOck

KnOck Big Dog

Damm I hope that ain't true..:mad:...but I also heard something along those lines..

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2004
  20. GYD

GYD Pup

Had a chance to get a couple off of Haymaker but I didn't due to something similiar I heard as well. I'm not going to go into details, because I wasn't personally there..but got it from a good source. IF it's true, it's not the first time it's happened. Heck, there are questions about the foundation...Redboy. It just is something to keep in mind when you make breedings.

I will say this, they are producing! ;)