1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Best Red Boy Stud?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Marty, Mar 26, 2004.

1. HCK

HCK Big Dog

Cadillac is definetly off of Bingo. Just ask the man Bobby himself.

2. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

Why would you ask him if bailey was the owner of both dogs and he said that bingo was dead for a yr before he was born?

3. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

LOLLOL
    Hard to sire new pups when ya dead huh...
    BB

4. HCK

HCK Big Dog

A very reliable source told me "Bobby would not sell Cadillac back to Brian when Brian got back into the dogs". "Therefore, he or someone started a rumor to hurt Cadillac's rep Then Bobby made a $10,000 bet through a DNA test that he was off of Bingo". Then, so they say "Bailey decided not to go along with the bet".

5. HCK

HCK Big Dog

P.S. Yall can joke around about what I said earlier, but I've done my homework. Do yours!

6. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

ok you the man

7. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Anyone know anything about how willie wanka is producing?? A buddy of mine has him on his yard now...

BB

8. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

9. HCK

HCK Big Dog

I've spoke to WM through e-mail and he seems to be a pretty good guy. Don't quote me on this but, I think he said that this dog is producing the smaller ones and hasn't been bred much but already has a winner on the ground. I dont really know though. How big is this dog? P.S.Since your buddy has him on the yard, would that mean that you have extra privileges? LOL

10. AC

AC Big Dog

I too will vouch for Heavy D producing some good solid bulldogs.

11. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

My buddy is WM :-D
    BB

12. HCK

HCK Big Dog

Cool. I hope he has good luck with him. I like that Bingo stuff. We PLAN on taking our heavy-Bingo bitch to Dead Eye Dick this go around.

13. Dorito

Dorito Pup

How can he do a DNA test to see if the dog is off Bingo if Bingo is dead unless he digs up the body or has a sample on hand, which he doesnt.

14. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

WM is a very good guy.I've seen Wille Wanka personally and he is an awesome dog.I looked through my pics to find one of him but couldn't.I believe He also still has "Oz" which is a good going dog.Pedigree 37143.

15. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

Hey BBK ,do you have anything off of WM's yard? We have a couple of females from him and Crip.

16. O.D.

O.D. Big Dog

17. SFK

SFK Top Dog

I can tell ya'll what I've seen off of Mimm's Stuff is some evil-mouthed BULLDOGS!

18. hawk

hawk Big Dog

Not really they can be sired through artificial insemination. Not to say that happened in this case but plenty of dogs are in a sperm bank. My buddy has probably the tightest redboy stud that I have seen in a sperm bank.

19. skipper

skipper Big Dog

how would baily kno he was locked up when thebreeding was done. its 2009 and he still selling pups of crypt:mad:

20. NorthernOutlaw

NorthernOutlaw Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2009