1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

BFKC Bona fide kennel club

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by dogman32, Sep 9, 2009.

1. dogman32

dogman32 Pup

Can Somebody Please Give me Some Information On The BFKC?? Are These Just Mims Dogs???

2. No, BFKC is just another registry....just like ADBA (but smaller)

3. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

just like the adba, only far better, far less turnaround time, and a lot cheaper. twice the registry of any other....s

4. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

A pup of mind that died parents were bfkc registered and the owners seem to like them.. I just won't register a dog

5. preme

preme CH Dog

Me Too^^^ And Never Will...

6. dogman32

dogman32 Pup

Whats Wrong With Registering A Dog?

7. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

you leave a contact for HSUS to come visit you every time you register

8. i'm personally a fan of hand written peds the only reason I see to register a dog is if your planning on selling it or it's off spring and even then it depends on who your selling it to.

9. dogman32

dogman32 Pup

Ok Thanks For That Information

10. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

use a PO box hsus can find a dog at the post office ...reg the po box under a fake address I never did that ;)....and wouldnt one think ur info is private. Give out my address and I will call one one of those strong arm guys u see on late nite tv lolol.

11. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

lol.....im not gonna try it but it mite work

12. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

thats a good idea but i think your name is all they need to find someone....

13. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

lololol I used my grandmas address who passed away who I lived with and my lic was still at the address ...I got my mail then cancelled my po box.

14. dogman32

dogman32 Pup

lol....Thats Something To Think About.

15. Jefferson

Jefferson Big Dog

Did Mims talk to the po po during the Michael Vick investigationn or not?

16. Phyzzle

Phyzzle Big Dog

If the dog is not registered its not pure. They are just trying to pass off mutts bred to the community stray.That's why their is DNA testing now. Just because of dishonest so called dogman. Fake Paper work. Just to sell a dog or make them look good. (WHY) Not all people are like this there are some good people that will be honest. To the ones that are Good People.:D Keep it up Your word is everything:D. And for the ones that are not honest and you know who you are keep your SHIT EATER in your yard.
    But there are a lot of good dogs that dont have Paperwork. But my opinion is that non-registered dogs gives Crack Head Joe or That Fake ass dog man the chance to rob you. Get what I am Saying... My dogs are Registered with BFKC ADBA and the SDR. Also D.N.A Profiled. I did all that just for that reason. Also Show Pull and HogHunt.

17. preme

preme CH Dog

you do you im gonna do me ...
    preme

18. preme

preme CH Dog

just cause you got papers dont make your shit pure.. wat are you talking about i dont need a regirstery to tell me how my hounds are breed i didnt buy them for bona fid or abda. and the people i deal with i turst wats coming out of there mouths..not paper my first dog had papers 10 years later found out the guy registered the sire different then wat it was breed like so good day to your papers..
    preme

19. preme

preme CH Dog

that was the last time i sent in a reg. and nobody i deal with complains when i give them a pup or dog .with a hand written note.

20. sounds like another backyard breeder to me that sounds like something they would say good dogs are where ya find em and always have been i personally could give to shits about a adba pedigree I would probably just wipe my ass with it they have plenty of paper hangin going on over there.