1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Big pups 15 weeks

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by Mickeyg, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

I was on my puppy rounds checking up on my litter I ended up part owning lol apart from one there all huge and my bitch the dam ain't that big there nearly taking over her already I always though my butch storm would make a taller dog but its defo coming though in these bad boys (and girls )

We keep getting funny looks of the vet she thinks I bred my bitch to a American bulldog :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Coco

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A few week earlier

[​IMG]

Bullseye jr

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A few weeks earlier same day as coco

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. fonzy

fonzy Pup

there all looking great mickey, the one of you holding coco, she looks huge, i see bronx is taking over the sofa lol, i have give up on telling peanut to get off the sofa i just let her get on with it lol

3. wallyy

wallyy Big Dog

Nice pups.

4. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

How is she breed butch is huge

5. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

The sire is pyscho lines and the dam is a bit of stockade and pyshco lines

Cheers for the kind comments fokes

Just to add Bronx is 25 lbs already at 15 weeks lol

6. fonzy

fonzy Pup

is bronx the biggest as coco looks bigger in pics,

7. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

I don't no there all about the same coco ain't as tall but stockier

Stick some pics of peanut up here pal good to see them all together

Did u get a ped from mr Reid in the end Daz

8. reaper

reaper Pup

damn there good looking pups mickey if a male comes available put a stamp on oit n send it down lol

9. ironbull

ironbull Pup

proper smart pups yous got there mickeyg

10. fonzy

fonzy Pup

this is my girl i got of mickey, sister to the other three, yes i got ped of ed, some really good dogs, pyshco lines and stockade mostly, ed went through some of the dogs on the ped with me, saying what great dogs the pups have in them, we took peanut and he was very impressed, very well put together bitch was his words, he has stopped the ikc days now,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. reaper

reaper Pup

any chance you could post the ped fonzy or pm it to mickey tell him mikey wants a look too cheers pall atb mikey

12. reaper

reaper Pup

really like herto fonzy nice light looking bitch just the way i like em be good to see how she turns out

13. smithy

smithy Big Dog

Some of best pups I've seen

14. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Cheers guys

Yeah ed phoned me the other week it was a bit of a shock tbh he spoke very highly of bullseye the sire after all he made him champ of champs I remember he liked storm but was more intrested in my big dog wen I met him I kept asking about the stormer scandals and he just wanted to talk about my big dog maybe an excuse not to get in to a story about stormer peds lol

So peanut is all reg with ikc now I still haven't done the others it's easy now you and ed have done all the hard work lol

15. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Wow she is stunning Daz great shape to her she is different all together thou bullseye has came though a lot in the others ....is she still ok with other dogs that other bitch is nuts already won't take no shit of any dog but the others want to play still bullseye jr and coco live together and love each other to bits but can't be fed together any more she is a bully then looks all emotional after like it wasnt her lol

16. ironbull

ironbull Pup

any pics ov the sire and dam lads

17. fonzy

fonzy Pup

yes shes ok with other dogs when we are out so far thats when she will go out, she dont like getting her paws wet lol, but she wont leave my french bulldog and other staff alone, to the point we seperate them so they can have a rest lol, i think she is going to take after storm look wise, shes about 15" to shoulder, we feed her seperate to the other 2 but shes not a greedy dog with food, sometimes she wont even eat it all, shes got through about half a dozen beds already thou lol

18. reaper

reaper Pup

nice 1 guys fonzy shes is a lovey bitch my fav outta the litter sofar not that id say no to the others eithr just like the attitude in the pics love the way she holds her self her build cant wait to see how she grows real intrested to see man hope you keep up with the updates atb mikey

19. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Ha ha 15 tts lol that's a inch a week lol maybe there just growing quick and will stop soon hight wise they will be 27 tts if they don't stop my bitch is only 17.5 fully grown

Dam
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sure bullseye

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Together

[​IMG]

There you are ironbull ;-)

20. ironbull

ironbull Pup