1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

blackrocks monito

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by yungin, Sep 28, 2012.

1. yungin

yungin Pup

2. bestia

bestia Big Dog

I petted the fat bastard yesterday. He's a housedog belongs to a non dogman

3. Joe Black

Joe Black Banned

Why is he at stud for 500 and pup ?

4. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

Nothing wrong with being FAT

5. bestia

bestia Big Dog

Cause that's what his owner charges. Monito was a beast in his prime but never hunted.

6. yungin

yungin Pup

I owned dogs off spanky and off his mom would love to have one off him I know what the blood does seen him as a pup on bailey's yard actually wanted him but bailey said NO lol

7. bestia

bestia Big Dog

BB had the pick, a smaller male. So my friend picked the big black one. This was over 9 years ago. It was the 1st time I had been in a yard in the USA. I helped him breed Machobuck to Killa that day before MB was a CH. My friend later also got one from Spanky X Cricket and MB X Whiplash.

8. Joe Black

Joe Black Banned

I understand.
    It's too each his own to ask what he wants for a breeding, i just asked since i seen your name attached too his ped and you said it was a house dog.
    For anyone trying to be serious in breeding, it would be much for a dog that's just a house dog, even tough he might have been a beast.
    Mean no dis-respect ;) but i know what it cost too travel for a stud then pay for everything and even send a pup back.
    I personaly would not do it BC for the money involved it would be much easier too get it straight from the source, that means if i was after the spanky blood.

9. yungin

yungin Pup

i actually came down right after he bred MB to Killa he still had MB on his yard i had picked up a male off of Spanky to Shirley and had came back for 2 off of Spanky to Cricket im a true fan of the spanky shit but i loved it when it was bred to baileys dogs has monito been bred and if so how would i be able to get a pup off him im jus gettin back in the game and really would love to get one off him or down from him to start with